TMZ Live -- Harvey & Charles Rumble over 'Teen Mom'

3/28/2011 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The REAL reason Harvey and Charles went at it after watching the "Teen Mom" fight video ... and why the woman Jenelle Evans brutally attacked was also arrested for her part in the now infamous fight.

Plus, what Real Housewife of Orange County -- and uber-Christian -- Alexis Bellino REALLY thinks about gay marriage. We answer these and 19 other questions on today's TMZ Live!

032811_tmzpromo

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:45) We're right where we left off on Friday -- the "Teen Mom 2" brawl -- and yes, it's about to get physical ... again!
(1:40) Charles pushes Harvey -- and then gets a taste of his own medicine! Charles is already prepping for a lawsuit.
(3:40) Why the hell did the "Teen" victim get arrested?
(5:00) Steve-O was arrested for a 2003 incident ... Mike has all the latest.
(6:30) Mike and Harvey bro'd out at a Lakers game ... and they tell stories about running into Brooke Mueller, Jack Nicholson and more.
(11:50) Charles calls out Harvey for flip-flopping on the Lindsay Lohan case.
(14:00) Big developments in the "Barefoot Contessa"/Make-a-Wish situation.
(16:00) Alexis and Jim Bellino from "Real Housewives of Orange County" join in! They explain their "God first, marriage second, children third" policy.
(20:50) What's so great about Orange County? Mike has strong feelings about this one.
(23:10) What is Alexis' stance on gay marriage?
(29:00) Alexis' wedding ring blows Charles away.
(33:20) Jim asks Harvey the BEST QUESTION: Can he name as many Lakers as "Real Housewives" cast members?

chuck

im sorry but those HUGE adds are just a turn off :(

January Jonez

Great show guys!
The OC couple was cute -
And the husband didn't 'seem' as big an ahole as on the show.

Mel

I am wondering why the adults present at the fight, from the show, are not being prosecuted for not stopping it. They used to protect minors on TV, now they used them for ratings. In my opinion, they encouraged it and helped to cause it just as much as the girl who shoved her.

John the Lawyer

Hey Charles, I'm licensed in California if you wanna go after Harvey for that obvious assault! lololol

Chris

I loved your question on gay marriage... her answer included a lot of bah bah bah, umm stalling, bah, hmm, hunny I keep answering all the questions, bah bah, we'd support our gay friend if they got married, I have 1000's of gay friends. Didn't actually answer did she? Kelp, almost cough up a lung! hi lare i us

panthergirl89

Charles! Good to see you back, you sexy hunk!

Jackie

Harvey what was the first story on tmz?

and this is for Max what are your top 5 celebrity you would love to motorboat?

zac gillet

what is harvey on?? lol

eaztend84

what is up w/ the mug shot looking photo of an elderly woman that I always see in the shot of Harvey behind the partition??

Beffers1018

replying to comment from a GIGI(posted Mar 28, 2011 @ 1:50 PM) I will go ahead and answer this for ALEXIS(HW of BH) because she seems to have others do her job ALOT!!!!....1st I want 2 let u in on a secret.... this may shock u???? everything is FAKE!!!!!this is in reply to a comment asking for beauty advise from ALEXIS ("real" HW of BH).... where do i start???? 1st of all get fake tanned then u will need a very good plastic surgeon!!!! and some over priced heavy dutie makeup!!!! you will then need to contact several nannies to watch ur kids, so u can take care of your beauty by sleeping and pampering yourself as much as possible!!!! then call a makeup artist, and hair stylist!!!! then I would suggest marrying someone for their money "like she did"... then find ugly friends that always make u look better when there around and give u non-stop compliments!!!!! not haten on ya GIGI... just can't stand her or the new one "PEGGY" they wine alot but really have nothing to wine about!!!!
Seriously though.............I would try to be more like Vicky!!!!!! WHOA!!!!! Get ur work on Vickey!!!!

Beffers1018

replying to comment from a GIGI(posted Mar 28, 2011 @ 1:50 PM) I will go ahead and answer this for ALEXIS(HW of BH) because she seems to have others do her job ALOT!!!!....1st I want 2 let u in on a secret.... this may shock u???? everything is FAKE!!!!!this is in reply to a comment asking for beauty advise from ALEXIS ("real" HW of O.C)).... where do i start???? 1st of all get fake tanned then u will need a very good plastic surgeon!!!! and some over priced heavy dutie makeup!!!! you will then need to contact several nannies to watch ur kids, so u can take care of your beauty by sleeping and pampering yourself as much as possible!!!! then call a makeup artist, and hair stylist!!!! then I would suggest marrying someone for their money "like she did"... then find ugly friends that always make u look better when there around and give u non-stop compliments!!!!! not haten on ya GIGI... just can't stand her or the new one "PEGGY" they wine alot but really have nothing to wine about!!!!
Seriously though.............I would try to be more like Vicky!!!!!! WHOA!!!!! Get ur work on Vickey... but b nicer 2 Don u can c he loves her!!!!
Dont get me started on cry baby PEGGY!!!!!!!!-last episode she freaked out over the tiniest cut that she wanted stiched and the doctor told her husband Stiches would be ridiculous!!!!! u couldnt even see the cut or open the cut? her husband said!!!!! If this were me and my husband??? well lets just say he would pretty much laugh at me and ask me to go to the dr. for some crazy pills!!!!!-PEGGY needs those!!!! Don't mean to hate...I'm not haten that they do well for themselves... It's agrivating to also be a stay at home mom and c someone on tv like that completely spoiling the **** out of their kids teaching them they will never have to earn anything in life it will just be handed or given to without having to work for it and then babying them so that while growing up he/she wont be able to stand on their own and face the world or just merely stand up to a bully at school????? Then these 2 women want to stay home with their kids that THEY brought into this world and have others raise them allwhile their actually stay at home, want to be 20 again, "trophy"(fake from head to toe) wives/mothers?, had kids to glorify their achievments and fill someone elses time with their motherly duties while comparing the children each of their children to the other mothers children basically their being judged by the the "Mothers"....just dont get it and I definitly never will......given props to the true mothers and housewives of this counrty that actually work really hard at home...taking care of our/my 2 boys....3yr old and a 7 month old and getting nothing materialistic for it like a PUSHING PRESENT WTF????(PEGGY)...the joy of my childrens faces when im able get up with them in the morning and spend all day loving them and telling them they r the greatest children god ever created!!!!!! and perfect the way they r!!!!! thats my reward..... oh and props 2 my mother who raised 6 kids 4 girls 2 boys all in a house at once!!! and nope never a nanny can't even remember a babysitter?????? WTF do these "Housewives of The O>C" really have to complain about????? JUST SAYIN!!!!!

lisa

thanks so much for this! you should have alexis on more often--she's the best!!!

Patricia

I am a Canadian viewer i get the impression that we are not one of your favorite people but I watch your show everyday and I really enjoy it I just think all of the staff are great they all add to the shows appeal I think Charles is a very good looking gentleman with a great personality ,I also love Harvey I have watched him on many things over the years and I truly think the older he gets the better he gets ,so keep up the good work i look forward to the show each day and all of the comments that are made by the staff and one day i hope I will get to take the ride on the TMZ bus,Thanks for the entertainment

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3