MJ's Kids -- Daddy-Inspired Clothing

4/1/2011 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson  were all spotted at The Grove yesterday -- and while Paris (left) sported a shirt with MJ's pic on the front and Blanket (right) wore an Ed Hardy tee (MJ and Christian Audigier were pals) ... it's unclear if Prince's shirt (middle) has any connection to the King of Pop.

0401_mj_kids_launch2
Where's the red zippered leather jacket and the "Billie Jean" tux?

Vicy

To be honest Blanket reminds me of Michael, but it's the white Michael.
They all look like siblings to me though. I hope they really inherited their father's genius genes!!

mymjj5

Over sixty million people world wide have vitiligo. Their ethnicity, culture and heritage did not change due to a dermatological ailment.

mymjj5

I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity. (Michael Jackson)

mymjj5

Bubbles Should
Be Proud Of His
Kids.They Look Just
Like Him.Te Hehe.
Posted at 9:24 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by OhWell
_____________________________________________________________
We now we know what you look like. You're a racist, who had a heart attack. After your surgery (yeah right), they replaced your half human heart with a baboon's heart.

mymjj5

It's because You act like a monkey 24/7 on this site and still you've done nothing for your nephew bubbles to be proud of. you can't even get the respect of a monkey even if you're his uncle.

kari

xenia

reply to 3. by Cartman

What are you want from this kids? Ask Tom Cruse and Nicole Kidman where are theirs adopted children? Nobody ask. How they traet them. So many mysery.

People leave him and kids alone. TMZ are you sick? I know that freaks pay attention only on Michel Jackson.

Don't listen, don't read about him if you don't like him. Stop call them morrons. You will pay one day if already you didn't.

American people shame on you. You are so primitive sick, average personalities. In general your education is mediocre, you have no style, you are still kowboy. Go to visit your cows. It's best for large part of you.

lovenmj11

If you people don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! All the negative, mean, rude comments are sick and very disrespectful. Why does it matter to people if those kids are biologically his or not. There are people all over the world that adopt. They adopted those children they are theirs. The same with Michael those are his kids!!! And I am sorry to say to all you doubters that Blanket looks like a little Michael. Blanket and even Katherine Jackson have almost the same profile. Leave his beautiful children alone!!

Missy

I don't understand, that doesn't look like Dr Klein on their shirts? I thought they were daddy inspired?

Posted at 7:25 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by ric

why would they have that fatfck on their shirts? Klein is not their father,he has no tied to these children at all.Move on this issue is old

Melodiieee

I can only hope that they can get out of the harsh spotlight of the media,and lead a normal life - It's what Michael would have wanted for his kids,also - what does it matter if they're his kids or not ? He's the one that has brought them up and showed them love and affection through their lives - and that's all that matters.

anonymous stranger.

Does every ****ing post of them have to do with their paternity? All of you, calm your damn tits.

Anthony

Who really give a F$%K!

Anthony

Reply to 186. He lied,you fool.

Anthony

The little girl looks gay already!

paige

Well I know that Blanket is Michael's Biological son.If you look at pics of young michael,him and blanket look alot alike.But I really don't know about the older two.But it really does not matter because he raised them.....