Queen Elizabeth's Panties

In a Twist

4/4/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A pair of used panties once owned by Queen Elizabeth II were all set to be sold to a British auction house -- but TMZ has learned the sale is stalled because of Prince William's wedding.

0401_queen_elizabeth_EX_Getty_01
You may remember -- Hansons Auctioneers and Valuers wanted to buy the royal bloomers from the estate of the late "Baron" Joseph de Bicske Dobronyi  -- who got the panties after the Queen left them on a plane in 1968.

TMZ spoke with Charles Hanson -- who tells us, "Out of respect and courtesy for a person of such dignity and rank," he doesn't want the deal to go down until after the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Meanwhile -- the late Baron's estate has already put up most of their items on eBay -- and plan on auctioning the panties in the U.S. if the Brits don't act fast.

Muppet

What kind of a sick person would keep the Queens panties?? Return them! This is just so disturbing!

Nikki

She is my soverign and I cannot believe this guy is doing this!! oh but do not worry its all right because its going to be after the wedding!! I hope someone puts a stop to this its wrong for a it Public indecency to be done to a member of the Royal family but also public indicency for it to happen to anyone woman!!!.

northern gypsy

sorry...somethings need to remain private...
it's not because she needs them...it's out of respect...
btw...those are quit the bloomers !!!

ejay

Those are some ugly looking panties! I'm sorry, but that would be a boner-killer for me instantly. Can you imagine getting all aroused and ripping off each other's clothes to find undies like that?

drake

That is so repulsively gross. What weirdo would buy those???? Disgusting!!!!1

chicagannie

43 year old granny panties? Ewwwww!

Cujeaux

Ok, since nobody came out with it yet -
I hope the queen doesn't have her panties in a bunch about this!

Shea

No wonder Prince Phillip went after strange stuff.
Who wants to bed a woman wearing such passion-killer panties?

fstblk

Come on TMZ they are not called PANTIES they are known as STEP-INS. . You STEP-IN to them one leg at a time.

mat

I fly a lot, but have never de-planed without my panties. Could we please have the rest of the story?

Ginger

I smell something fishy! It looks like the Queen was on the rag at the time she had them panties on or maybe her Aunt Flow borrowed them. I see stains on them.

Flash

Eew! Do they come with the used maxi?

Anna Nicole

I always leave my panties behind after I have soiled myself.

Cujeaux

Dear Harvey Levin and TMZ staff,

The British people are fast and always on time,from what I know about them.
I think they'll not delay to act...

Thank you!

Posted at 1:24 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by steff
----------------------------------------------------------------

But can they be discreet?

Flash

By the looks of those stains I think it is now safe to say that the Queen is a member of the mile high club.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments