« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snooki -- My Wrestling Days Are Over!!!

4/5/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems Snooki's wrestling career is about as dead as The Situation's future in comedy ... 'cause last night, Snooks told us she's got WAY too much going on in her life to focus on the WWE.040511_snooki_v2_still

Can't believe we're admitting this -- but it's kind of a bummer, considering she stole the show at WrestleMania this weekend with her crazy backflip attack.

But even after she delivered the bad news, Snooki proved she can definitely trash talk like a pro.

0405_WWE_stars_Footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Andyace

Enough with this fat cheeze **** already

Phon

Snooki stole the show? What are you smokin? That was the worst match of the night, landslide victory. She couldn't cut it full time she's not good enough.

And what's really happening is, after she was tipsey on the set a few times, she pissed off Vince as he is becoming more strict with the drug abuse policy...he don't want that kind of headache for an act that won't be around for very long anyway.

SheenBlood

Good now take some drugs and OD, sick and tired of seeing and hearing about your ugly ass!

scott

"STOLE THE SHOW" Seriously?!?! That dumpy little troll had no business even being on the show! She does one little move and you actually claim she "stole the show" give me a freakin break

guylene

That is because snookie is fake, and hello, so is wrestling. It was all rehersed that way.

Honky

She was booed by everyone at Wrestlemania. Even us rednecks like our ladies to not be utter trash.

Mr. X

Snooki stole the show?

Psshh! Please.

The ONLY people who should be considered as the show stealers were Undertaker and Triple H. Let me clue you in on a secret...I was at WrestleMania...and Snooks got BOOED out of the Dome when she came out. Almost as bad as Cena was.

You can say a lot about wrestling fans...and odds are you'd be right. BUT...they're not stupid.

sfinsf

Please, please, PLEASE stop covering her. She is a fat, short troll and a slut and an embarrassment to womenkind in general, but particularly to American women -- thank God I'm not from New Jersey. Just STOP will you?

Areader

Look at all the envious haters! Jesus loves you too!

Jodi

Snooki was taught that move for her performance the other night and they let her win, that whole think was fixed, that's the real reason she's done with wrestling.

If the match was on the up and up Snooki wouldn't have a change against Michelle. Michelle would have slammed her ass back to last week. lol

balls

you guys are aware that wrestling is fixed, right? Why are you guys talking like wwe did something special to snooki win? EVERY MATCH IS SET UP, duh!

whocares

when I saw wendy williams feet, I thought it was snooki.

Jake

Snooki STOLE THE SHOW? Apparently TMZ didn't see the Triple H/Undertaker match.

whocares

who would you kiss, wendys feet or snooki

JeffTheFan

I still don't like the idea of "Snooki" appearing at Rutgers University to take questions about her mystique(for want of a better description), and I take back some-but not all-of what I've written in cyberspace about her, in light of her surprising performance at "WrestleMania". She can still knock back the liquor and stumble around, but that backflip was a surprise. I think that, if I were stuck in a barfight somewhere near Bilmar, I'd want her on my wing. Please don't give up the idea of pro wrestling, Ms. Polizzi. You may have found a career that suits your unique talents.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments