MTV Orders TWO 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Offs

4/7/2011 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly D will have his own reality show ... so will Snooki and Jwoww -- now that MTV has officially ordered 12 episodes of each spin-off.

0407_pauly_d_snookie_jwow_tmz_bn

TMZ broke the story that Snooki and Jwoww had been shooting a pilot episode for their show -- which will chronicle their experiences as roommates after their lives on "Jersey Shore."

As for Pauly D -- MTV says his show will focus around his life on the road as "one of the country's most in-demand DJs."

Both shows are scheduled to debut on MTV in 2012.

RobinPickles

I won't be paying a dime for anything they are in. Where do they find these loosers, and why do they think its a good example for the children of today. They are going to be the ones who have to suffer with leaders who wanna fist pump the hungry.

pepperelf

Gross!!! There is nothing that orange, chubby, ignorant troll look-alike "Snookie" has to contribute to entertainment or to the real world. What a complete waste of space! Seriously, any man who wants that ignorant blob in his house/bed/garage/dog house... Well, maybe the dog house...should speak up and be sure to include a current photo! Ewww...

visegrip

NEVER NEVER NEVER! L-O-S-E-R-S all of them!

nate

FAIL

reenypie77

YAY!!!!! Love you guys...can't wait to see more. Bump the peeps that are total haters...you guys are one of the most entertaining crews out there!!!!! xx

chicka

Snookpocalypse. NOW.

Sher

Never ever watched a single episode of jersey shore....(think thats what its called) but just wanted to say that I will continue this streak of not watching reality TV. I also wanted to mention that the girl in the middle just looks dirty...i may not be the best looking person or the richest, but that girl looks dirty...has anyone else noticed this...and for all those about to jump on my comment, its just an opinion....deal with it..

meatwand

I am more stoopid and more of a loser than these jerks, so how come I aint getting my own show, too? I want to be rich and famous so that my pitiful life has some sort of meaning.

the truth

they better not put that wow wow in the movie with john travolta!!!! john is a GREATTTT ACTOR and he does NOT deserve to work with reality show people and LL needs to deal with her problems right now. get charliz thheron (sp) or some good actress but not those 2. i hope the Italy thing doesn't happen because other country's hate Americans anyways and i dont care if your Italian or polish! they only like Americans when they need something.

Michael

America.......what are you guys doing????? Good god. Like jersey shore wasnt enough. We uderstand you people are absolute losers with no morals or dignity but two other shows???? C'mon MTV. Expected a little more. Wait.....its MTV...no i didnt.

ex lax

what is a mtv?

ex lax

do the prodouches even watch thier own crap?

Sandra

Oh please no!!! I seem to be reading more as I am sick of bad reality TV!!!!

rob

We can only hope they get wrong over by a bus! Snookie still looks like a fat ****ing pig!!OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!!!

U suk

Ugh...when are they going to send these orange people to an island and be done with them? Snookie is nothing but a troll, Pauly needs to grow the ef up with his old ass and I don't think anything is wrong with Jenny other than she needs to stop going over board with the orange glow...its not as bad as Snookie, but close. I can't stand any of them.