Levin & Seacrest -- Getting Short with Each Other

4/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest and Harvey Levin's friendly war of words is reaching new heights -- especially after we decided to play some un-aired video from our "American Idol" segment. 040811_TV_idol_still_v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

NDNchief

I will always hate Gaycrest for cramming The Whoredashians down our throats in every conceivable medium.

Sherry

That didn't go very well. Harvey should have known better. Just got carried away I imagine.

Sad sad

I hope Harvey was joking about sucking up to people like RS. I'd rather slurp dog vomit.

stu

they make a cute couple.

ne_one

Anyone have any definitive heights for Harvey or Ryan?

Barb

Uh, does Harvey know you put this un-aired video on this site? Yeeks. If not, I bet he's pissed. I would be. Seacrest has no sense of humor and is usually on the defense about something. It's really annoying and was a turn-off when he and Simon Cowell got into it on AI. He was no match for Simon..or anybody. He's a little punk, no matter how "powerful" (read ambitious) he is. I hope this thing doesn't escalate.

Glory Bee

Team Seacrest. He's very clear about himself. Focused. Harvey, you're better when you stay true to YOURSELF. You're acting a little, well, snotty. But I'll give this to Harvey, he's right about a** kissing. It's a lost art, and many people would get a lot farther humbling down a little.

Gerri

Levin should not smile. It isn't attractive. Yikes.

goatboy

Seacrest was merely a co-host on Idol and his job was to introduce acts and chit chat with contestants. His enormous Good-Year blimp of an ego had him choose to upstage Idol judges and make the show much more about him. He did this by using the infamous Simon Cowell, who he knew was seen as a tyrant by little girls, and attacking him on his mantra directed at contestants' performances. A cheap and easy way to endear himself to teeny-boppers. It was purely an egotistical way of making the show more about him in taking a more prominent role! I find Seacrest to be be incredibly vain and a guy who will stop at nothing to garner attention for himself! I thoroughly believe that Cowell's obvious disdain and irritability towards Seacrest being a jerk was extremely genuine. Who knows, it is entirely possible that Cowell's decision to leave Idol may have had a lot to do with Seacrest's insatiable craving for attention and the fact that it was ruining the all-around solid chemistry that the judges appeared to have with one another and initially with MEcrest. Go figure!

Bill

Hey Seacrest can only have power those who need him for something. I don't need him for anything so in my opinion he is a insecure, overcompensating dwarf who is still a fat kid inside that no want to play with. BTW, just because he's rich dosen't mean he has better life than me, I love my life and the people in it. Are they remaking Wizard of Oz?, Ryan can be the Mayor of Munchkin Land and the Lollipop Guild..

Ha!!!