« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- 'I'm Not a Gold-Digger'

4/11/2011 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenn Sterger, the woman who accused NFL legend Brett Favre of sending her lewd text messages, claims she hasn't made a single cent off the entire ordeal.

Jenn Sterger
As part of an interview that airs on ABC over the next few days, Sterger told George Stephanopoulos, "I haven't made a dime off anything in this whole situation. Not from the pictures. Not from Favre. I never wanted to sue anyone. That was never an intention of mine ... I'm not a gold-digger."

Thus far, the only lawsuit Sterger has filed is against her former manager to try and get back "materials" related to the Favre saga.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Red-in-Phoenix

YOU GO GIRL. SOAK UP THAT FAME WHILE IT LASTS. GOD BLESS!

anon.

Sure she isn't! LOL

LAWRENCE

She "wants her life back" and goes on a national television show to ask for it...makes sense. Sure you're not going to try and sue Favre. Sorry skank, he's retired, the NFL is in lockout mode and nobody cares about your tired act. Please just go away and stay away.

Travis

Never made a dime huh what about the money they gave you for this interview??? Blast them both on cheaterville and make them go away

Chris

Honey, what did you THINK was going to happen? Sure sounds like you wanted money to me. Next time (and I have a feeling there will be a next time), consider keeping your mouth shut if you don't want the world thinking you're a cheap tramp.

Superman

BS! She just wants a big, fat payday! And she's not gonna get it. If she wanted "[her] life back", then she wouldn't be on GMA!!! And she's a liar. I think the truth is that she did sell the pictures to Deadspin.com! Go away, famewhore!

anony

If she wasn't going to ignore the pics of Favre's peen, and then get others involved, she should have kept her implants.
Because--who's going to hire her now?

Tammy

If she didn't want all this, she would have deleted the picture and texts when they arrived and moved on. Well, that's what I do when I get unwanted emails/text/voicemails.

femonanon

Favre is s*** just like most of the nfl ballers.

Annie

Most gold diggers are attributed quotes that say "I am not a gold digger"

Bubbles The Chimp

" I'm Not A Gold-Digger."... "But let me get a check for doing this interview."

But Favre is an n-lipped imbecile caveman anyway.

Davey-Boy

Sure, darling. 'Ya gotta get 'mo money to bleach 'dem pearly whites.

mikey

She is so hot.

Jim

Sure she is, that's why she saved the messages.
Hey, all incredibly HOT gurls are gold diggers at some level.
We know it, that's why we all strive to be rich or whatever. Only way we get them! (ok, smile, i jest!)

Jackie

Ha ha.....Gold diggers always know how to play the girl next door style....ha ha.....You can fool Yourself. OFC you're a gold digger by doing interviews and getting paid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments