Lindsay's Blonde Ambition -- Victoria Gotti

4/12/2011 3:24 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With their super-sized matching brassy blonde tentacle weaves already in place, Lindsay Lohan, 24, proved she has the look down to play Victoria Gotti, 48, at a NYC press conference for the Gotti family biopic today.

0412_lindsay_victoria_getty_zoom_launch
This is a killer role for LiLo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tim

This is her last chance, im shocked anyone even gave her this part but if she screws up career over

THIN LIZZY

Stnding next to that hag, Lilo is looking pretty rough herself. Too bad, she was very pretty at one point.

RealityBites

But nobody in the general public wants to pay to see her so do they want to put her in a movie that won't make any money? Seems like a very big risk to me....

SweetPea

That girl needs to learn to put on a dawn bra! WTH dresses her? lol

Tiny Johnson

Killer is right, because looking at both of them, I want to stab my eyes out like MyLow on American Psycho II. or is it Too?

Mike

Right. Only difference being Victoria looks a good 5 years younger.

Chickeeta

Trash.. meet trash.

It will be difficult showing up on set when you're under lock n key Linds.

Ginger

Lindsay is what 20-30 years younger than Victoria? Lindsay's face looks just as old as Victoria's. She's looking rough.
Pretty sad that the only way Lindsay can get a gig is for a friend of her mom's to pull some strings. Why anyone would use up a perfectly good favor to help this girl is beyond me.

SB

White women age horribly! Lindsey is only 24??? By the looks of her I would have guessed 44.

SB

White women age horribly! Lindsey is only 24? She looks 44.

jbeans

I'm with you popo. I wanted to see this movie but now skanko is in it so I'll pass. I am not wasting my hard earned money on anything that is remotley tied to the skanky ho. Listen up advertisers, you want people to buy your product do not have this loser represent you or you will lose millions!!!

Carvey

Lindsay and Victoria have something in common besides the fake hair... both of their fathers are known rats.

Tiny Johnson

The one on the left looks like a Pygmy put a blond wig on one his shrunken heads and then propped it on a pole.

Ouroboros

I'll never understand why she started messing with her face at such a young age, between that and the drugs she has taken herself out of any mainstream role. She can only do weird stuff now because no one can buy her as a real person.

Rocco

Good for her. She's the anti - Sheen.

She's busy reading scripts, and trying to find work, not out making an a$$ out of herself, like you know who.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments