TMZ Live -- Why Rap Gets a Pass That Kobe Can't

4/13/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What makes Kobe Bryant's gay slur worse than rap lyrics ... plus, Katherine Jackson's competency is questioned ... and, what it'll cost LeBron James' mom for her slap in the face. Also ... the most beautiful woman in the world ... why J.Lo?

31 answers on today's TMZ Live!

041311_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Off to a rough start ... Harvey calls Charles a douchebag.
(0:50) And speaking of name calling ... we give you all the latest on Kobe Bryant spewing a homophobic slur.
(6:02) Are there feuds between TMZ staffers?
(11:05) Great question -- involving the Boston Red Sox and the weather.
(13:20) Now that there's an NFL lockout ... are players going to start getting arrested?
(14:50) Jennifer Lopez deemed the "world's most beautiful" ... Max and Nina chime in.
(17:00) The most random Twitter question EVER.
(17:30) If Charles' life depended on it ... would Harvey eat meat every day for the rest of his life?
(19:00) More Twitter -- Trump or Palin for president? How do our camera guys recognize random celebs?
(31:00) Harvey confronts Evan about their beef from yesterday's show.
(39:30) Thanks to Dax -- a totally shameless end to the show.

*NOTE: Hey guys, Charles here ... just wanted to be clear about something I said during this episode of TMZ Live -- we're giving away TMZ swag to ONE lucky person who friends us on Facebook today. We don't have enough gear for ALL of you. If we did ... we'd hook up everyone. See ya tomorrow.

Green Eyes

wow. did i just unknowingly take a hallucinogenic drug? you guys are ECHOING!!!

R

People magazine kisses celeb butt. Do not deny it.

|||||||||||||||||||

Did you ever help someone make a move on Judge Millian using your "in's" ? Come on be honest :P

Jackie

Katherine Zeta Jones is WAY more beautiful than J Lo!

Jonathan Baker

Harvey, Have you seen the billboards in Seattle asking "who you'd rather save?" What are your thoughts on medical research on animals?

nee nee

you have to have bad words to show anger and frustration....you know the first cave-man who stepped in dinosaur crap said "aw ****"

#1sexybeast

CHARLES IS JUST JEALOUS OF HOW BIG YOUR MUSCLES ARE GETTING HARVEY...

AND YOUR RIGHT, HE ALWAYS ARGUES WITH YOU. BUT, IT COMES DOWN TO THE SIZE OF MUSCLES.

Kaz Egan

Is there any hot girl there that would like to go to my senior prom with me? I have no date =(

My two cents ;)

When are Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey gonna have dem babies!

Kaz Egan

DJ

Since my comment got the camera guy, Johnny, all flustered I think that deserves a t-shirt maybe even autographed ;)

Jackie

Is the Sheeniac getting his old job back or no?

julie4evert

Anyone catch Miley Cyrus on Oprah today? Rock Godesses? Really Miley?

Pam Nathan

I'm sure this is not t-shirt worthy, but my question is: What do you do with a husband who won't leave the house on the weekend until he watches at least two dvr'd TMZ's? He is obsessed!!!!!!!!

Also, are there certain celebs you won't do unflattering stories on no matter what?

debbie andriacchi

will your tmz tshirts, hats and mugs be sold online?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments