Alleged White House Crasher

Stripping for Playgirl

4/16/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tareq Salahi is backing into a serious deal with Playgirl -- in fact, the "Real Housewives of DC" star already sent in a couple sample shots of his rump... and we're told, the nudie mag is interested.

0415_tareg_playgirl_TMZ_EX

Nothing's signed yet -- and we're told Tareq is adamant about NOT going full-frontal -- but sources in both camps tell us, it's practically a done deal ... aside from a few undersized details.

FYI, the polo-themed picture on the left is no accident -- we're told the plan is to shoot Tareq riding into the sunset on a HORSE ... completely naked.

Good thing that won't be embarrassing.

Queen of the smash and grab

Groooosss. He is ugly and digusting to look at. The word Vile comes to mind. Nobody will buy that issue.

kathy

OMG who the in the world wants to pay to see old man A**. Give it up if you think that is what American women want to see you really need to have your head examined. The only reason his wife is with him is because me must have given the impression that he has money. I think the gay community would even agree that they would not want to see his butt. I hope he has a larger package than his fat mouth.

Casper

I'm gay. Barf.

Linz

Ummm...at a loss for words. Wait no i'm not, DISGUSTING!!! Who would want to look at pic's of this guy nude at all? Nobody thats right. Thank god full frontal is off the table he may just turn every woman off from men completely! What people will do for fame!

lil-r

eughgghhgghh...hmmm yah, 'playgirl' is a great mag for his to pose for considering no girl on this entire planet would want to see him naked.

kr

you haev to be drop dead gorgeous with 30 pounds of make up, not eat over 5 calories a day and have at least 60 pounds of plastic on your body just to get into playboy.. but us girls get this... ugh...

Tazbabe62

ew!!!

Karen Larsen

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

jms

Maybe..... if you block everything else out.

South Beach

Who would want to see this guy naked, gay or straight?

Alexa

This couple needs to be put on a desert isle and left there to rot.

lizouttavegas

are you kidding me? I squinted cause I thought for sure I wasent seeing what I was reading!!!!! omg! he's old! he's homely! he's fat! he's goofy looking! I would stick a fork in my eye before Id look directly at this weird porker!

TheMarshmallowMan

PUKE, NO GAY MAN IS GOING TO LOOK AT THAT, WE HAVE STANDARDS UNLIKE WOMEN

JW

I have news from you - no gay guy would tap that under ANY cir***stances. Why is Playgirl wasting their money. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Never. We'll all be blind. Driven into insanity if forced to look at that. Which is a worse idea: That naked in pictures or Donald Frump running for President.

k

BARF!!!!

and yes TMZ, you got it right, there will be some major undersized details in this case!