Michael Lohan

Stars in

Anti-Drunk Driving Ad

4/17/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once, Michael Lohan is giving advice ... and people should listen.

0415_michael_lohan_psa
MiLo, who was involved in a fiery drunk driving accident back in 2005, recorded a public service announcement for a website called drinkinganddriving.org

His message was short and sweet, but could have been more to the point if he just held up a picture of Lindsay and shook his head back and forth.

Pony Princess

For a PSA Don't drink and drive, it's o.k.
Unfortunately, I don't think that when it plays, many people will tune it out based on who is saying it. Something along the lines of blah, blah, blah.
Not to hurt your feelings, Bash, (and congrats to getting over that drunk last night), but it's no great shakes as a ad, and shows no skills to get the guy (is it you????) into the movies.
And on a lighter note, I HATE the fact that ice cream companies and others like them have the nerve to advertise good eating programs and have giveaways of sweets and other non-healthful foods in the name of eating healthy foods. SO DISTURBING.

Pony Princess

FriendofLindsay said:
I have every right to stalk my twenty four year old daughter. Dr Drew said that she isn't allowed to just have a relationship with Dina and not with me. I crave to be with Lindsay daily, only about every 5 minutes do I think about her. If Lindsay stays in NYC I'm moving back to stalk her. When I visit her unannounced and start banging on her windows and trying to see if I can open a window or a door because I know she is hiding in the closet she makes a big deal out of it and acts all scared. I wanted to get more plugs of hair transplanted but I could only afford a little patch on to of my bald head but the broads love it.

_______________________________

How nice to see another Friend of Lindsay show up again. There are at least six, by my count, already, and if you start reading them individually, you will see vast differences in their tones and styles. And the first three posts of this one sound so much like normal person, it's insane!

TheMarshmallowMan

How about making PSA on stealing necklaces??

DramaQueen

I agree with themare. The message is positive, direct and effective.

Pony Princess

How about making PSA on stealing necklaces??

TheMarshmallowMan,

Yeah, or maybe the State of California or City of Los
Angeles can hire Lindsay as a spokesperson on how important it is to stay out of trouble, or not steal things, or not waste the Court's resources, etc. So many opportunities await Lindsay. Sort of like Bristol Palin making lots of bucks saying how important it is to remain a virgin and not have a child out of wedlock.
Makes so much sense. If Bristol Palin and Michael Lohan can make money out of their past indiscretions why not Lindsay??? Especially if you don't have to live your future based on the ads and campaigns you do.

CW

TMZ has the Lohans on retainer...

Pony Princess

TMZ has the Lohans on retainer...

CW,
I believe that to be true, how else can these people survive. My question, is how long will it be until the IRS will somehow get involved. For instance, did Lindsay pay taxes on the 2 million Simon and Shuster paid her for her autobiography, which has not happened. Also on the money that Austrian dude gave her to go to a ball with him and she baled on that by overstaying her shopping at duty free in LAX. Were taxes paid on these monies? Why is Simon and Shuster not getting the book they paid for?
What is going on that Lindsay cried "broke" just last year in Court. If you count her moneys earned in the past ten years, or taken and not delivered on, it's at least 25 million dollars down the tubes (or up the nose, whatever).
How are the Lohans going to live when their money machine gunks up worse than she is currently doing???

TroydBoy

So i can sniff coke and drive?????????????
or crash a car and try to run away a have drugs in my car..... YEAH Alcohol is the problem!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!
Your a Moron!!!!!!

CW

CW,

Oh no, I didn't know about any of this stuff. Dependability doesn't appear to be her strong suit does it? If she made 25 million over the last ten years and is now broke, there's something seriously wrong.

I think that's why she can't rid herself of her mom, she feels obligated to support her and the rest of the kids..

I'm going to see if I can find those two stories.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Double ew. Scratch that. Triple ew!

Sara

Now that's a role model

marknyc

to sara

yeah... LOL

I have a selfish father too, but nowhere near to this clown here. da thing is that we don't get to choose our fathers , we can only send them to hell but they still will be attached and if we make lots of money then they'll always come back to beg. what u wanna do? but this clown here beats them all. hands down.

Lovingit

HI Mikey,
back at TMZ with a "big Tip, huh?
Whassup, is your rent due or is it child support?

You should have done your PSA on "Pay Your Child Support -Be responsible for those lives you bring into the world!"

Beside, knowing your position on "controlled drinking" would disqualify you as a spokesperson against drunk driving.

the Seeker

Collige, virgo, rosas

Lindsay don't let this man hurt you anymore !!!!!!!!

suza271

Hi guys...

A couple of us put our heads together yesterday and decided to organize a chat room for Friday's big hearing and any Lindsay stories beyond (once the chatroom goes live, we can actually use it at anytime). I'll be setting up the chatroom so we can talk live instead of having to refresh the TMZ boards. And, so we can all chat together (instead of being placed in random rooms that TMZ assigns us). It will be great for us regulars so we can all be together.

The chatroom is open to both pro and con Lindsay posters, so no one feels left out. But, I think the general idea is to limit it to people that post (at least semi-regularly) on Lindsay stories so we don't have a million people in the room.

In any case, all meebo chatrooms require a name and I thought it would be fun to hold a little contest.

Several people have already submit their ideas. We can vote on them mid to late next week. I'm not sure there's a prize other than feeling special (or, maybe FriendofLindsay can ask Lindsay to donate a million dollars). If you've got a suggestion, just post it on the newest Lohan thread (so far today thats this one), and I'll write them all down.

Good Luck!