Michael Lohan

Stars in

Anti-Drunk Driving Ad

4/17/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once, Michael Lohan is giving advice ... and people should listen.

0415_michael_lohan_psa
MiLo, who was involved in a fiery drunk driving accident back in 2005, recorded a public service announcement for a website called drinkinganddriving.org

His message was short and sweet, but could have been more to the point if he just held up a picture of Lindsay and shook his head back and forth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

LA me

Im officially BOYCOTTING!!

Feels good!! Bye Bye Mikey Mike

Iceman

Camouflage is a game we all like to play, but our secrets are as surely revealed by what we want to seem to be as by what we want to conceal. ~Russell Lynes

suza271

I guess it's kind of like the calm before the storm. Doesn't seem like TMZ has much of anything by way of a story about Lindsay. Sigh. I was hoping for more from you, TMZ.

sean

The best prophet naturally is the best guesser, He that is most versed and studied in the matter that he guesses at for he has the most signs to guess by....

brock lesnar

last night when Mr. Lohan oiled up my back, he complained that he had no friends. So, being the good friend and employer I am, I directed him to http://www.ineedfacebookfriends.com where he can meet people like himself, chat, and maybe jump off a bridge or two together.

I love the man, but he can't cook for ****.

rosh

I bet Dilo is pissed she didn't get this gig!!!

rosh

One last thing. Seems that people don't know how to say or write Lindsay's name properly so here it is; Lindsay Lohan (pronounced /ˈloʊ.ən/.

Angie

I firmly believe in the evils of driving under the influence and while I think Michael Lohan isn't a credible father, he is after all, a fitting example of a drink driver who should not be emulated. Who'd want to follow in his footsteps and be like him anyway? Michael Lohan is infamous -- not famous.

Gina

That saggy old gross man needs to finally dissapear

nitsuD

Man, he is such a freaking loser douchebag mother f*cker!!!! I mean the dude just outright uses his daughter on a daily basis or everytime he talks to the press! I mean the only reason we know who this P.O.S. is, is because his daughter is a famous mess of a former and maybe present prostitute! I mean how do you think after all this crap in the new lindsay gets all the movie offers? I know, she is constantly under an executives desk giving head!!!!! This whole family are losers

AddieTrish

Oh boy

emerald

OFTLG!!! How many more ways can this sperm donor find to humiliate, embarrass and use his daughter's name for HIS profit?! If I was LiLo I'd have a f****** drug habit and alcohol problem too with this for a father aka sperm donor in his case!!
MiLo is an abusive, violent, ex felon, con artist, pervert and user of everyone else for money! He likes to abuse verbally and mentally not just other women but his own family - the man is sick and needs to have a zipper fitted to his mouth and be confined to a mental facility for the sake of OUR sanity!! Stop giving him the chance to speak, to comment in the media about anything - HIS opinion irritates everyone and counts for nothing, bad choice for the ad then hm?!

DUI

At least he is fighting back against drinking and driving... people that abuse alcohol and then hop in there care deserve harsh consequences, innocent people and children are killed every day because of this. THINK TWICE BEFORE DRINKING AND DRIVING!

DUI

Being honest with your children about drinking and driving will have better results than trying to scare them... DUI accidents are scary enough...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6