Nic Cage -- Arguing with Wife in Tattoo Shop Video

4/18/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained surveillance video taken inside a tattoo shop just before Nic Cage was arrested -- where he can clearly be seen carrying some sort of drink as he argues with his wife and others.

Nicolas Cage Video
As TMZ first reported, Cage went to the tattoo shop on the night he was arrested ... and, according to witnesses, told shop employees he didn't know where he lived. According to police, that was the topic he and his wife were arguing over when he allegedly grabbed her.

In the surveillance video, Cage can be seen with arms around two friends -- and holding a clear plastic cup -- as he enters the shop. Cage would walk out and back in and again ... and that's when he can be seen arguing with his wife and friends. His wife can be seen motioning to herself throughout the video -- as if to say, "Listen to me" or "Come with me."

Eventually Nic acquiesced and left the shop ... only to later be arrested on charges of domestic violence and disturbing the peace.

abram hernandez

Mr.harry bawls 2010... Dont like dont watch. Wait a minute Iam brainless as you. I forgot... I must forgive you. All that Pubic! I can only imagine why you cant appreciate a good movie. May I suggest a scissor.

Peter Principle

A drunken man carrying an alcholic beverage in his hand on Bourbon Street? Shocking.

Linnocence

Correct me if I'm wrong, but New Orleans has MUCH bigger problems on their hands!!

Heather

Doesn't look like they are arguing at all. The wife is smiling..they just look like they are talkin and havin fun.

sheesh

So, Dog bails Nick, who was arrested for domestic violence, out of jail but he leaves his own daughter in jail when she was arrested for the same thing. What is wrong with this picture????

Me

She is the one that looks like she is out of control. She looks like a yappy dog that won't shut up. He probably requested to be arrested to get away from her.

My two cents ;)

um, she is trying really hard to persuade Nick to be with her. Her body language shows her invading his space. I think she is hiding something. Nick seems uninterested in her and is tired of Alice. Divorce in 5, 4, 3, 2....and go!

BB in CA

Typical marriage argument...the woman - none stop talking.

Ralph

The way that other news outlets have described it, he was drunk enough that he was confused as to which house he had RENTED, he had not forgotten where he lived, a la Robert Downey Jr. Get your facts straight.

Mr Baxter

It's Nawleans. The purpose of the town is to get drunk. Nic just couldn't handle his liquor and wrongly decided to taunt the police. He's not a drunk, nor is he a wife beater. He's an incredibly hard worker (although his script choices have been insanely terrible over the last few years). Nic Cage is a good person. He got drunk and made a fool of himself. He doesn't have a track record of being a drunken idiot. Everyone acts similarly when they get enough booze in them.

Craig Swinson

What happened? Domestic Abuse? did I miss that part?

Rose

Sorry, this just looked like no big deal. Nobody looked particularly upset. People kept touching her, then they
barricaded around her, but then at the end, is seems Cage was back in some room coming back out with them. Certainly seems a minor skirmish to me. They should try the 'real world,' if they want to see something.

SickofHollywoodLibs

I don't know him personally, so I won't call him Nic.

gerri doll

@OKS
No your the joke. You comment speaks leaps and bounds about the idiot you are.

wilson

I'm thinking about buying a ticket to his next movie. Gonna check it out on www.imthinkingaboutbuying.com