Lindsay Lohan -- Back On 'Gotti' Flick

4/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan WILL in fact be in the upcoming "Gotti: Three Generations" after she was previously dropped from the film -- and she hustled to get her spot back ... ALL BY HERSELF.

0420_lindsay_lohan_EX2

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells us, Lindsay is no longer going to play Victoria Gotti ... but instead will take on the role of John Gotti Jr.'s daughter-in-law Kim -- the role once considered for Kim Kardashian.

The turn of events comes hours after Fiore pulled the plug on Lindsay over disagreements with her management -- but we're told Lindsay REALLY wants to be in the film ... and personally patched things up with the producer when she heard her people were being difficult.

We're told Lindsay also agreed to act in ANOTHER upcoming Fiore film called "Mob Street."

John

If it appears in theaters, I will not go. If it's direct to DVD, I won't buy it. If it's on TV, I won't watch it.

If more people would follow the above rules then most of these crap reality shows and famewhores would go away. Unfortunately, most Americans are stupid and a bunch of sheep.

Holly

Brandon,
Why do you think her boyfriend is a loser?
He's her Agent and works for William Morris.

Pony Princess

this sucks to write a comment and then have it lost

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Ha Ha Ha! No continuance for LieHo. Jail bars for VoP while her snorting buddies are in Cannes. Too bad, so sad.

Pony Princess

Delmar,
I wrote a nice post, but it was lost in the TMZ black hole this past hour. I may have been a bit presumtuous or harsh to say that it will take years of therapy or Dina's passing to get Lindsay to accept responsibility for her own life instead of running back to Mommy when the going gets hard for her. I am not perfect and who knows what will trigger Lindsay to decide to make some changes.
Also I acknowlege that maybe Lindsay only really uses drugs occasionally and because they are available to her, rather than actively seeking them out. That may be why she continues to say she's not an addict. But I don't think that she is able mentally to step away from the drugs.
Sometimes people will stop or taper off at some point. We don't know if she will do that. I cannot be too hard on Lindsay for Drug and Alcohol use, as I didn't stop using alcohol irresponsibly until I was 25. Some take longer, some shorter.
There was more, but I hope this kind of smooths things over, because when I say I have disagreements with you, I am ok with you having disagreements with me.

debschira

I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER, AS ONE OF YOU ALREADY SAID HOPE SHE DOESN'T BLOW IT. SHE HAS BEEN DOING GOOD SO FAR AND I BELIEVE IF SHE KEEPS ON THE PATH, SHE WILL DEFINETELY ONCE AGAIN BE SIGNIFICANT IN HOLLYWOOD. LOVE YA LINDS, KEEP ON KEEPING ON GIRL! THE LORD IS WITH YOU SO LET HIM GUIDE YOUR WAY.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

FUTMZ, are you saying that Dina would admit to knowing MiLo before Lindz was born? I'd think she'd blame that rumor on the paps.

debschira

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, DO YOU PEOPLE ANALYZE AND DEGRADE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS LIKE YOU DO A PERFECT STRANGER (LINDS)? IF I WAS A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY (ARE YOU LISTENING FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THESE PEEPS ON HERE?) I'D BE WONDERING WHAT YOU SAY BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pony Princess

thank you debshira for shouting at us.

ilovegossip

@debshira,

Yep, if I had a relative that was in rehab 5 times before the age of 25, had 2 DUI's before they were 22, failed a drug test while out on probation and being drug tested, who was accused of stealing multiple times... you can bet that I would be saying these things TO THEIR FACE. Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to talk directly to Lindsay.

JAN

This movie sounds like crap. Who the hell in their right mind considers Lohan and Kardashian for movie roles??!!

Wiley

We'll see. She begged for whatever part she could get hoping to get her charges reduced. Then she'll plead guilty claiming she's innocent but needed to settle it to get on with her movie. However, I doubt the prosecutor will go along with this. She's had way too many chances and everyone knows she'll just turn around and say FU to the system again. So Lindsay is the new KK now? Well, not really. KK is more accomplished than Lindsay and has a lot more money.

Wiley

Sure, it's never Lindsay's fault. Of course she's taken an interest in acting again. She needs the job as an excuse to get out of going to jail. And for you delusional people saying she's doing good let's not forget: (1)she's got 2 criminal cases, one a felony she committed after supposedly being rehabbed and the other where her probation was revoked and she is awaiting punishment, (2)she's hanging with the same old friends and frequenting the clubs as always, and (3)there have been numerous reports of her drinking again. I doubt her limited talent will overcome all these obstacles.

From N. Expos.

I do not believe any of this!

Rhonda

WE are always being told of all these movie parts she has been offered, but NO movies yet! If anyone is stupid enough to tangle with this train wreck, thay can have her. Her 15 minutes have been over for a long time. She needs to get over herself and realize that her career is over and get a REAL job to support her trips,jewelry,ect. I am sick and tired of hearing about this girl...she is NOT news!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments