« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star

Stabbed by Wife

4/23/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall is recovering in Broward General Hospital after he underwent surgery for a stab wound police say was inflicted by his wife.

0423_Brandon_Marshall_GETTY_BN
Marshall underwent surgery Friday night, according to ESPN, and is still in ICU this morning. ESPN says no vital organs were hit and he should be OK in 2-3 weeks.

Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall (see mug shot below), was arrested last night on a domestic violence charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is currently being held on $75,000 bond. According to the police report, his wife told police she acted in self-defense.

Marshall's agent would only say, "This is a very difficult time for Brandon and family, thankfully he will make a full recovery ... We simply ask that his privacy is respected."

0423_brandon_marshall_fiancee_mug_reg

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BobNell

Read about his domestic abuse arrests dude had it coming

Colorado Cowgirl

B-Marsh has a long record of abusing women and getting away with it. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

dson

stupid ******s !

Dre

He use to beat her.... according to Media TakeOut

Tiffany

She found out he had a girl on the side for like 2 years. SMH i would never marry an athlete, never!!!!

rosh

That's a women???

brett

I hope for her sake that Brandon punched her in the nose. My god.

Brandon should have seen this coming, because except for her huge bulbous nose, this chick looks just like Naomi Campbell.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Slow news day eh?

NotJustAnotherName

Why all off the surprise about her snozzle? Typical black looking chick to me. Her eyes, now that's another question.

WillOTheWisp

Oh, and for the record: There is absolutely nothing wrong with Michi Nogami-Marshall looks at all, because I find her to be rather attractive without any makeup on whatsoever!!
So, y’all need to stop hating!!!

Carrie

Brandon Marshall shouldn't bail her out, but file for divorce from this ugly, violent woman.

WillOTheWisp

For her to have taken it to this level he had to have done some underhanded crap!!
Not that I condone what this women did, but, Women of Color RULE!!!
Yeah, they may at times be left to raise their children alone, but that’s only because they refuse to put up with any CHIT their little sissy ass men may try and feed them!!!
Their motto reads, “I can do ‘BETTER’ all by myself!” and they usually do!!

WillOTheWisp

@ Canadasux 7 hours ago
I'm not big on plastic surgery, but she really needs a nose job.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why, so she could look like someone she not??? Her look is as unique as her finger print!!
I'm sure she has the money if she really wanted to down size/reshape her nose, as could Barbra Streisand!!
I'm not big on brain transplants, but you really one!

WillOTheWisp

Ha-ha! That would be:

"I'm not big on brain transplants, but you really NEED one!

Happy Easter, Folks!!

Horndog

Show some respect! She was upset over Lilo's sentencing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments