Charlie Sheen

Pi Kappa Winning!

4/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Pi Kappa Phi frat at Georgia Tech got a boost to their street cred after they got to kick it backstage with Charlie Sheen Thursday night -- and they might have a new member to show for it.

0422_charlie_sheen_shirt_EX2

TMZ spoke with the president of the frat, who tells us some of his brothers approached Charlie on campus on the day of the show -- and they gave him their frat's shirt.

Charlie ended up wearing the shirt during his show -- and gave the guys a shout out from the stage.

After the show, they got to hang out with Charlie backstage -- and get this, they even offered him an honorary alumni spot in their fraternity. He thanked them for the offer, but hasn't taken them up on it thus far..

Late nights, hot girls and partying ... sounds right up his alley

Autumn_in_Michigan

Sure thing, ksis, like we don't remember you saying that "Good" Denise SHOULD feel threatened by Charlie's words. I will retrieve that post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ksis 6 minutes ago
@RoastBeef
Like I said...to each their own. I treat it the same way as I treated him calling Denise and Brooke names on stage - not necessary, but not the end of the world either.

Sal

Pingggg Ponggggg

Autumn_in_Michigan

Where is the show being promoted as successful - other than Charlie's website? I guess probably Live Nation's too. Where else?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tired of Ignorance 9 minutes ago
I wonder how much clout Live nation has and how much arm twisting they are doing behind the scenes to get the show promoted as successful.

ksis

Oh btw...If THAT can be taken as a joke, even though it is just one of MANY nasty comments, then I guess the ONE from Charlie to Ebert can be too.

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x–rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

RoastBeef

Real humanitarian, your boy. Thinks it "pretty ****ing cool" that Ebert had his face eaten off with cancer.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

That's nice. Really nice.
Ebert began his career as a critic when Charlie was still in diapers.
He was the first film critic to ever win a Pulitzer Prize.
Charlie can only dream of having such fame and respect as Roger.
Too bad he offended Charlie. 75% of the world seems to offend Charlie these days.
I think it's pretty ******* cool what waits for Charlie.

Autumn_in_Michigan

See, even Raymond (1) remembers those Tweets from last night here at TMZ: and, (2) admits that Chuckies show is "raunchy". What's so hard about that? Why do you sometimes need to make your boy look like a choir boy, ksis?
~~~~~~~~~

Raymond 5 minutes ago
Ah, Deggans Eric again. The "occasional thinker". He really shouldn't attend "raunchy" shows, he seems to be getting quite agitated. Couldn't help fearing for his pants.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Couldn't have said it better myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RoastBeef about a minute ago

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

That's nice. Really nice.
Ebert began his career as a critic when Charlie was still in diapers.
He was the first film critic to ever win a Pulitzer Prize.
Charlie can only dream of having such fame and respect as Roger.
I think it's pretty ******* cool what waits for Charlie.

ksis

And some don't seem to get that when they are talking to me, they are in fact talking to themselves. LOL How sad.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Glad you shared that quote here, ksis, and since you have brought it up, here's one take.

Lorre is jealous of Charlie Sheen's lifestyle and seeming invulnerability - you know, his Tigerblood & Adonis DNA - while Lorre himself has a dull, mundane, little tooth flossing life. Isn't that EXACTLY what Charlie's been saying all along?

And, maybe Lorre is admitting the irony there, too. Lorre DOES have a sardonic sense of humor. Look it up.

Geez, some of you people really don't have the wit of a gnat. Talk about being bitter & vindictive (an eye-for-an-eye) and needing to get a life!
~~~~~~~~~

ksis 4 minutes ago

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Oh, and maybe I also need to point out that if Charlie outlives him, Lorre will already be dead - so how is he then going to know, care, or be pissed. Geez.

Again, try thinking for yourself a little bit, when the KoolAid wears off.

Tired of Ignorance

@RR

If you type Charlie Sheen Atlanta on Twitter, instead of the true statements from people there that night it is spammed with "Charlie Sheen WINNING Streak Continues in Atlanta" throughout. At one one point earlier today that was the whole first page of results. On TicketMaster.com there are similar comments regarding his shows all of a sudden. So I was wondering who is paying the spammers, Sheen or Live Nation

Autumn_in_Michigan

Yes, I see what you mean. Well, someone's paying for all the propaganda. I would guess its the promoter. And - "all of a sudden" is interesting especially considered how it coincides with confiscating the cell phones at the shows.

Well, no surprises, you know. As I said on the "escort" thread, that's the reason that they are confiscating the cell phone's now, to make it harder for people who were there to challenge the propaganda. That's what I wondered out loud here earlier in the tour when they would start confiscating cell phones. Now we have the answer.

So, now its the Charlie Waffles Disinformation Tour! Hurrah! Hey, maybe he's hoping for a job with the CIA!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired of Ignorance less than a minute ago
@RR

ksis

@Raymond

Kinda...mocking Charlie's addiction, isn't it??

;)

Nancy

Check the comments... 1 out of 6 positive. Gee, that's, like, 17% positive?

NOT WINNING!

ksis

@Raymond

A review. Zero emotions. Just the opinion of someone who was there.