Rachel Bilson

Black Bikini Babe

4/25/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former "O.C." star Rachel Bilson soaked her sexy pale flesh in Barbados this weekend.

Rachel Bilson Bikini Pics

The 29-year-old was joined by her on-again, off-again boyfriend Hayden Christensen.

John

She's hot but she needs to get a little color.

Loki4ever: you can get out in the sun for some color but you don't have to overdo it. Additionally, the only place to get Vitamin D naturally is from the sun. She looks like she better be taking a supplement.

I was pale white up until a few weeks ago. Went to the doctor and had a serious Vitamin D deficiency. He told me to GET OUTSIDE!

jeff

Tinalouise about an hour ago

OMG..finally a girl who actually looks normal and didn't give in to the stereotype. No boob job or fake tan here, love it! This is what REAL girls usually look like!

She'd look better with a fake tan and boob job

reddeer

the only thing hot about this no talent media whore is hayden. every day a diff. bikini. she smells like a fish.

mag

She looks fine. Some people with such white skin can't tan, they just burn and freckle. I have freckles and was always told how cute they were, but now my doc tells me that my cute freckles are sun damage. I had rosey cheeks and cute freckles across my nose all summer when I was younger and now I have large brown spots of skin damage all year long that get uglier and bigger as I age. If I could do it all over again, I would have looked like casper all summer.

mag

She could get vitamin D from just a few minutes a day outside without sunblock, eating some of the right foods, or a vitamin supplement. There is no need to damage your skin to get enough vitamin D.

beachbum

Rachel Bilson and Mila Kunis are twins

Mel

She looks great and healthy, all you haters are 300 lbs and ugly! Get a life she sure has one!!

noneofyourbusiness

Has she done anything other than the OC? Don't understand why she is even still in the "spotlight" other than she does not look like S^hit in a two-piece. BFD.

lilny007

SO ****IN PALE, BITCH!!!

erin

yes we get it she's pale. so what?

niceguy

She's got one of the best faces in Hollywood today. Cute as hell and a sick body to boot. She's in my top 5.

Jim

Get out of my way everybody! I am first in line to service her every need. Why wasn't watching the OC? *sigh*

jillybean

NOW who can say pale isn't sexy. Wow I am so turned on...

fifi

I think tans look repulsive. People have different tastes, get a life.

lindsey

What the ****! You people think that's attractive. What the F is your problem. She looks like a pasty little boy. Get to the gym. Put some tone on your flaby body

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments