Sheen Gloats

'Men' Can't Survive

Without Him

4/29/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre is a "sad silly fool," an "A-hole p*ssy loser" and a "low rent, nut-less sociopath" who is now realizing the show can't survive without him -- and Charlie claims the ratings prove his point.

0428_charlie_sheen_letter_chuck_lorre_doc_ex
Sheen fired off a blistering letter, attacking Lorre in the wake of reports that Jon Cryer will get a bigger role on the show and Charlie will be replaced.

Charlie says, "... No one cares about your feeble show without me," adding, "The ratings right now are not a fluke.  It's a big fat mess.  A 2.0 demo.  That sucks."  Although the number is low, the show is in reruns.

But Charlie doesn't stop there, saying, "Not even a phone call to the man that put you on the map.  The man that put 500 million dollars in your pockets ... I busted my ass for 8 years to support your vision."

And in the letter, which Charlie sent to TMZ as a messenger to Lorre, gets very personal: "They are planning on voting you off the AA island.  Even those clowns have no room for you anymore."

TMZ broke the story Thursday ... there's a 50/50 chance "Men" will not come back for Season 9.

MariJoy

Oh C'mon Charlie, I'd hardly call acting "busting your ass"....try having a REAL job sometime & see how the "little people" do it every day.

Sammie

If you want to email Warner Bros and/or CBS to let them know you'd like to see 2 & a 1/2 Men cont. on minus Sheen, tell 'em :) I'd love to see the kid inherit the house after Sheen's character croaks, probably shot by somebody's husband. Here's the info:

(Choose 'Other' from the drop down box)

(Choose 'Two & a Half Men' from drop down box)

magnolia

Enough venomous vitriol. Will someone please run over Charlie Sheen with their car?

Sammie

I had to crack up where Sheen writes he "busted his a**" for 8 years! LOL!!! Have ya seen what he does on the show? Too friggin funny! I'm surprised his body doesn't collapse under the weight of his big, giant head.

Dan

I'll watch a new version of the show WITHOUT the drug and mentally challenged Sheen on it. I also cannot stand watching the reruns with him featured. Every time he is shown I think about what a coked up Loser he is for a Dad

ksis

@MightMad

Being a diplomat often means being a LIAR and A$$KISSER. Charlie, or since you obviously prefer his real name, CARLOS, is neither of those things. And that's being a WINNER.

Kath

Gee Charlie, glad you didn't burn any bridges or anything.

Bons

Don't even watch the reruns anymore. I cannot stand to see Charlie even speak anymore.

He is a big ass and needs to get help.
He knows it.....just can't face the facts.

Totally lacks ANY class at all.

Daniel C.

He's probably right that the show won't survive long, but Lorre and the network will. When the show dies, they'll just replace it with something fresh.

HM

@Ms Thang & @Dan

***********************

Ditto. Charlie Sheen's actions leading to, and since, his dismissal have made it impossible to watch re-runs without seeing the actor on screen, rather than the more likeable character.

Give us a new character who makes us laugh and I'll be back as a viewer.

ksis

Bons about a minute ago

He is a big ass and needs to get help.
He knows it.....just can't face the facts.

Totally lacks ANY class at all.

**********************

How classy was Lorre in his vanity cards?

sc1432

Charlie, Get over yourself. I do not see anyone acting like a physo nut case except for you..
I do not see anyone acting like a jerk, calling people out of there name except for you doing it to others.
You are a sick,twisted man.

Rudy

Charlie who?

God-Of-Lyf

Ummmmm NO! Charlie, Men is not going to survive because of it's "VIEWERS!" Who BTW have moved on to shows where the cast can keep their crap together. His role was played out 3 seasons ago anyways. NEXT!

RoastBeef

If the show won't survive without Charlie, then why is he constantly hell-bent on whining about it?
What's holding Chicken-Charlie back from getting HIS OWN SHOW and showing the world his Greatness?
I guess your Torpedo Tour gave everyone a great taste of what's to come.
Real Winner! Even bitter woman-hating druggies need entertainment, don't they?
Comon Charlie, just shut up and DO IT! Looking and sounding like a frothing bully is just not becoming to a successful warlock.