Charlie Sheen -- I've Never Done Heroin

4/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre must have the wrong monkey (*wink wink, nudge nudge) because Charlie Sheen tells us in no uncertain terms ... he's never done heroin!

0430_charlie_sheen_monkey_chuck_lorre_EX
Lorre took a not-so-veiled shot at Sheen on his vanity card at the end of "The Big Bang Theory" earlier this week. Lorre made reference to a monkey on the show behaving "increasingly erratic" and being "a heroin addict" -- but we all know who he was really referring to.

But Sheen tells TMZ point blank, "I have never done or tried heroin in my life."

And there you have it, straight from the monkey's mouth.

ksis

@Kathyo

I was actually responding to whoever said that. I only quoted you because I saw it mentioned in your post.

@angeleyes

I say showing people support and even trying to give them a bit of entertainment (and before you say that you don't find what he is doing entertaining, it is not our place to judge what they will see as such), is just as important. Besides, since he is in Las Vegas, I am not sure that whole Alabama thing is a fact anyway.
As for Lorre's cards...There is not much room for interpretation. They are pretty clear. ALL of them. However what Charlie says, is even MORE clear and direct, which I personally value more than cheap metaphors.

kerejava

Sheen publicly attacks the mothers of his children,

alternates between begging for his job back and attacking

his former employer. Sheen is not winning-

but

It is never too late Charlie!! Grow up,move on, be a father to your kids.

Use your money and talent to do something positive.

God uses cracked pots. Leave the old hate filled

whore monger behind you. I do not like the man you have been.

I think you are a talented actor,and I pray for the man you could become.

ksis

pegnew

''I've never done heroin''...''I did not inhale''...''I did not have sexual relations with that woman'' ''Where's Obama's birth
certificate? Sounds like we have a new ''carnival barker'' in
Charlie! But when the self proclaimed Rock Star brags about epic
cocaine use - I have such a new found respect for him setting
the record strait! This, from such a fine, upstanding father figure. Don't you know Bob, Max Sam, and Lola will be SO proud of
Daddy one day!

Richard

Charlie, If you really need and want help in achieving YOUR agenda, I am a 58 yr Old "Jack of all trades" from house wiring to Litigation in District and Circuit Courts. I am very, Unknown, with my own source of primary support, (in other wise I come "cheap"), If we could meet when you are having a lucid moment in your very busy schedule perhaps we may find a mutually beneficial agreement. My real love are my kids and grand kids so i feel for you AND your ex-wife with regard to your current temporary loss of custody. This is just a long shot but I have been following your trials and thought "why not", I have found that if you don't ask for something you never get it. just use my E-Mail to contact me.

The Definitive

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...NO MORE CHARLIE SHEEN

I had rather here about what Billy Bob Thornton had for breakfast.

Ruderal

I still haven't figured out why I got ***ots in my ass yet I'm not wealthy the psychic hate group of the CIA RMS National Clandestine Service think they have a reason to hate me after their psychic vorat hate group screwed me over since the second grade of elementary school?. that ***ot has been in my ass since the second grade of elementary school and I'm tired of it. Maybe the reason the CIA RMS psychic visual operator's are getting down on Qaddafi is cause the CIA RMS psychic operator knows something about it all and their trying to shove their iniquity off onto Qaddafi?. I really think it was Richard Nixon's tricky **** gone bad cause it all was hyper inflated from the beginning and and bad things happened to me back then and it looks like the obloquious CIA RMS realtime psychic visual operators then dump it off onto anyone who would take it up and some one who knew they didn't like it so they rigged it up to **** the piss out of everyone cause they were humanitarian enough to know it was screwing me from day one in the second grade of elementary school. and they shouldn't have been picking on a child with Richard Nixon's demonocracy bionic spy system's. someone better stop the George bush center for indignation and the new world order. This is a rant.

RoastBeef

ksis 3 hours ago How about the ex-wives ALLOW him to be a father to his kids first. How is he supposed to be one if he is being kept away from them?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am sorry to say that if I had an ex-husband who vulgarly slanderizes me on-stage across the nation to get a few cheap laughs, then there should be no doubt that that same man would even have less restraint to abuse in MY and the KIDS presence. That would be more than enough ammo to LEGALLY keep them away from me and the children. Those children CAME from ''THE SLUT'', therefore if he has no decency or respect for ''the SLUT'', he has none for the children of one.
GOOD FATHERS are never kept away from their children, so please don't insult our intelligence in trying to have us believe the foul-mouthed Messiah is as innocent as you claim. Charlie gives us reasons everyday by his behavior, his bitter mouth and his solving of problems by threats to clearly justify his being kept away from his kids. Your self-rehabilited addict has a long way to go before he is fit enough to be in the presence of minor children.

Ruderal

I still haven't figured out why I got ***ots in my ass yet?. that ***ot has been in my ass since the second grade of elementary school and I'm tired of it. Maybe the reason the CIA RMS psychic visual operator's are getting down on Qaddafi is cause the CIA RMS psychic operator knows something about it all and their trying to shove their iniquity off onto Qaddafi?. I really think it was Richard Nixon's tricky **** gone bad cause it all was hyper inflated from the beginning and then dumped off onto anyone who would take it up and some one who knew they didn't like it so they rigged it up to **** the piss out of everyone cause they were humanitarian enough to know it was screwing me from day one in the second grade of elementary school. and they shouldn't have been picking on a child with Richard Nixon's demonocracy bionic spy system's. someone better stop the George bush center for indignation and the new world order.

Ruderal

qqitellcom

I'd like ipad 2 keyboard case, link here:http://www.qqitell.com/ipad2-accessories.htm

RoastBeef

Seeing that RED BULL was irking me and I spent a little time surfing and found something VERY interesting...

''According to Forbes.com the FDA of Jordan and German courts banned the sale of Red Bull Cola energy drink after a study showed minute traces of cocaine in the beverage. The Study was released by the German based, Nordrhein-Westfalen Institute of Health and Work, last month.

The Examiner.com also reported that Austrian authorities confirmed the allegation when they too found traces of cocaine in Red Bull Cola. The exact amount found was 0.4 micrograms of cocaine per liter. The Examiner article paraphrased Austrian health ministry spokeswoman, Sigrid Rosenberger, and noted the amount of cocaine is around the “lowest detectable levels” and “poses no real health risk.”

Nonetheless, Red Bull of Santa Monica California is defending their cola energy drink. Red Bull cited that cocoa leaf extract is used for flavoring but the alkaloid is removed during the process; it is the active chemical in the drug, cocaine.

The legal standard calls for de-alkalization before cocoa leaf products can be shipped from the Andean region where they’re manufactured. Red Bull also cited that their own tests have never shown traces of cocaine in the Cola energy drink line.''

The RED BULL co. stated THEIR TESTS have never shown evidence of cocaine, but others have. Convenient.
No wonder the drink has been banned in many places.
I am a coffee-drinker and love it strong with never any bad effects like insomnia or restlessness. However, the one time I did drink 1/3 of a can of RB, I have to admit, I was buzzed and energized for 6-8 hours. Surely the caffeine was not the only thing I ingested to have had that kind of an effect on me.

RED BULL - the Messiah's Tigerblood. Makes sense now. :)
Lowest detectable levels - just enough to be legal.

ksis

**************************

First of all, there is nothing to insult. And second...Internet stalking is illegal. And yes, when you are following someone around, answering every posts, even though someone is deliberately ignoring you, it IS stalking. I know that being around certain people can make you obsessed, but please STOP. You asked me once to stop referring to your comments, so I did.
I am not interested in your opinions about MY opinions regarding Charlie.

critical_hit

he only says hes winning is wen he loded uhpp and jus came out the bed withe goddess (that dnt even a big ass)

Kathyo

Children need and love both their parents. kids tend to take the absence of a parent personally and so MOST parents that love their children do NOT want to see their children hurt so even if their ex is a complete idiot, a parent will put aside their personal feelings for the ex with the "problematic" behavior and try to ensure a relationship with the children and the ex. I was divorced many years ago with a child and we were always able to put our own differences aside because we loved our child MORE than we ever disliked each other. This is what Denise Richards has done....this is why she allows her girls to have a relationship with charlie. Denise letting Charlie be around her girls does not make her hypocritical or less credible with what she has said about charlie sheen. It makes her a good mother, a mother who loves her daughters and doesn't want them to hurt and wonder where their dad is or why their dad doesn't want to see them so she has in the past attempted to build a bridge with charlie, for the sake of their daughters and charlie has once again BLOWN up that bridge by his own actions. I was disturbed to read that someone used the fact that Denise was letting charlie see the girls AGAINST Denise and basically said it made her not credible. This is what healthy mature adults do, they put their children FIRST....I predict that once the dust settles, Denise will again allow the daughters visitation with their dad but anyone with an ounce of sanity should be able to understand why she would put a halt to visitation after what he pulled in New York and his subsequent behavior, not to mention his constant verbal abuse towards her on stage recently. Charlie's behavior lately bolstered her past claims about him and made everyone realize she was being truthful and even though in spite of his past addiction, behavior, arrests, Denise Richards still began to build a bridge with charlie and his daughters only to once again have it BLOWN up in her face. Bottom line: Denise trying to shield her daughters from the pain of feeling rejected by their dad and allowing them a relationship with him (even though she doesn't have to) is all about the love for her daughters and does not mean that she previously lied about charlie and it doesn't maker her less credible, it makes her a good mom. Right now charlie does not deserve to be around those girls. He needs to earn that right and he needs to earn the trust and it would appear he is slowly on that track if he is indeed "clean", however, he owes Denise a huge public apology for trashing her in public. Charlie is currently ALLOWED to see the boys but has chosen not to and charlie was ALLOWED to see the girls but instead of reveling in the joy of being with them in New York, he chose to get high, hire a hooker and then the consequences of those actions.....