Casey Abrams -- EVERYONE VOTE FOR HALEY

5/3/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" reject Casey Abrams has been out of the running for less than a week ... and he's already throwing his support behind one very "special" finalist ... his rumored GF Haley Reinhart.

0502_casey_abrahms_vote_tmzcomposite_ex_2

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ ... Abrams has been telling his friends, family and hometown supporters in Idyllwild, CA to stay united ... and use their votes to send Haley through to the next round.

Casey has denied being in a romantic relationship with Haley -- but last week, he referred to her as his "special musical friend." So ... yeah, they're totally dating.

And we're told Casey ain't too bummed about America's rejection either -- sources tell us, he can't wait to kick it with his jazz band next week at his old stomping grounds, Café Aroma ... the same place that named one of their rooms in Casey's honor.

lilny007

FIRST!!!!!

Phreaky

I'm sorry, but hipster beards are disgusting.

frank

OMFG Why she's not good at all after watching British Version of this show noo way you hairy beast, this girl is crossed eyed untalented time to start with the real talent this isnt one Im starting not to like this way of picking talent just by listening to this autotunes sh*t today go the f away bring back real talentearn your way.

niles

She's using you, fool.

DatDogBitez

Since when is a full beard "hipster"?? All those bearded dudes in the Appalachian Mountains, slinging back their moonshine, yeah... total hipsters. The Amish... more hipsters. I never realized how many hipsters there were.

WetChiliFart

Why is TMZ showing pictures of a homeless looking ginger fatty

TorontoWoman

Haley is awful!!! She gowls, hisses, and prances around like she's hot stuff. Always with a smug look on her face. And I can't get over her tiny, WAY too close-set eyes....

Scarlet

I like Haley and she doesn't need 'weird beard'! I think Haley needs some coaching on her stage presence but her voice is awesome. I would gladly listen to Haley over Scotty and Lauren...Scotty reminds me of the face of MAD magazine and Lauren is just too young and innocent for this right now. We've had enough Lindsay's and Britteny's to last a lifetime! My bet to win it all is the rocker James Durbin. He's got a really good voice when he sings soft songs and can rock it out on hard core! Lovin James!

GirlRoster.com

We are voting for her just because she's hot

tenley

Please, I thought that gross, burly-beared, growling, weird hip-thrusting pervert's 15 minutes were up. Can't stand the sight or sounds of him.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

who are these people

Liddy

Not really watching AI after they slaughtered all Beatles songs at the beginning of the season, but I saw his interview on Fox 11 and he seemed a little too arrogant imo. Not really sure who this girl is he's backing either.. I thought all of the women sucked. So whoever wins this season.. Meh is how I feel about it.

David

Haley should have gone home a long time ago. She does not have that quality talent. To me it's like a nightly karaoke performance. Actually I'm not too thrilled about anyone there now. Maybe Scotty Mcgreery and James Durbin.

Jackazz flatts

Good luck Seth Rogen

TMP

If he is dating her, then he has REALLY bad taste in women.
Any respect I had him for just went out the window.
Encouraging people to vote for her?
She’s awful.

Greatest thing she’s done so far is supply much laughter for us when she smeared lipstick all over her face while “singing”.. More like blowing the microphone. Who the heck sticks the mic IN and AROUND their mouths when they sing? The ONLY thing she’s done on AI that entertained me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments