'Kottonmouth Kings' Lead Singer

STABBED

5/2/2011 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy X -- lead singer of the band Kottonmouth Kings -- is recovering from surgery today after being stabbed in the neck.

0502_daddy_x__hostpital_bnx_nowm
So far, the details surrounding the stabbing are unclear ... but after the surgery, Daddy -- real name Brad Xavier -- posted a message to his fans saying, "Surgery went well...no major arteries...thanks for the love and concern...got some pain meds and in recovery!!"

A rep for the band was unable to comment -- telling TMZ he was still trying to gather information.

Story developing ...

Warren

Total loser. I was outside of a club in 96 or 97 and this tool got his a$s kicked and didn't even fight back.

Jeanette

I am very disturbed by this.. Being a HUGE Kottonmouth fan n even bigger Daddy X fan it makes me so irritated. Daddy X is all about spreading peace love n equality. We went to the show in Vegas n these stupid kids were fightin n Daddy X told em to quit cuz we're all about FAMILY!!! I hope you get better soon Daddy X n I hope the kid that did this to you pays!!!

amyk

omg REALLY!THE IGNORANT COMMENTS ON HERE ARE JUST OUT THERE.i see alot of people Ssooo ate up with jelousey its just sick.the man is a all about buisness an cannibus is the number one commodity in our nation since the beginning of time. wake up people, i dont smoke but i do support the medicl cause if it sell in a store an people buy it why not sing about it?????its a huge market just like beer an ciggs,so s.t.f.u already be happy the guy has talent dont pik him apart he is a very white guy, so who cares so am i...no one should get cut on for any reason nor listen to trashy ass board people ..much love friend your golden boy sing all you want about pipes ,bongs .zigzags .ect i like it .very well said stay cool rest well love.all the scrubs who cant carry a tune in a bucket go beep your selfs....

Quinn

Cotton Mouth King's suck c*ck. Huge black c*ck.

Quinn

I mean I feel bad for this guy and all, but that doesn't take away the fact that his group is f*cking horrible.

Get well soon.

stretchnutzthejuggalo

whoever did it is good as dead. between all the connections the kings have to have, the juggalos, and the SRH, there aint no possibility of bein able to hide from it

ghfghfg

whoever did that is a ****ING LOSER .... I HOPE U ROT IN JAIL FOREVER AND UR REALLY REALLY PSYCHO

Kaylee

You People give him hell...if you got stabbed im sure you all would be high too. Get well soon Daddy X.

KMKMOBB74

Let me set you all staight this man has done more for the state of California NOT TO MENTION the youth of the U.S in the form of education and how to live life in a positive way ....this man literally preaches peace love understanding and living life to the fullest everyday!!! Anyone that knows him personally or have listend to his message will tell you the Same. We need more people like Brad in this world that is for sure...No way did he provoke this attack I know him he is a peaceful man..DADDY X I SAY THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY YOUR BAND THE KOTTONMOUTH KINGS SAVED MY LIFE WITH YOUR MESSAGE.... AND HOW I WAS ABLE TO RELATE AND APPLY IT TO MINE
I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I DIDN'T HAVE BRAD AND THE KOTTONMOUTH KINGS IN IT TO LIFT MY SPIRITS AFTER A LONG DAY OF DEALING WITH CORPORATE AMERICA ....
KMK 4 LIFE DOWN FOR THE KROWN EVEN AFTER I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brent moran

get better big dog

tyler

I don't understand why he got stabbed though. There's zero information about this. I bet it was some government ******* trying to assasinate the leader of the biggest band of all time relating to the marijuana legalization movement. Maybe second to Cypress Hill but they're it beacuse Brad is the owner and head producer of their record company and he's behind all of it basiclly. I think this is pretty ****ed up. Why would you want to kill Brad? It's just rediculas.

hanna

i hope daddy x gets well soon!! long live the kinggss!!! :D much clown love!! <3

fossil

daddy x your a hardcore MOFO for gettin stabbed in the neck and living i wanna see that scare when you come to portland again

YoMomma

Could be payback for having his wife committed......

Pablo

This is insane. Brad Daddy X has been good to me. Get wellllll!!!!!! Fire it up!!!! KMK!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments