Mel Gibson to Oksana -- 'Don't Call Me ...'

5/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has been trying to talk to Mel Gibson for months, TMZ has learned, and now that a judge has allowed her to contact Mel, she's hoping for lots of future chit chat ... but she shouldn't hold her breath.

0504_mel_oksana_phone_ex_no
TMZ broke the story ... Oksana's lawyer shockingly went to court yesterday and told Judge Scott Gordon she would drop all of her claims in custody court that Mel committed domestic violence against her.

Oksana's attorney, Dan Horowitz, also got Judge Scott Gordon to lift the protective order prohibiting contact between Mel and Oksana.

Witnesses who have been present when Mel and Oksana have been together post break-up tell TMZ ... she has "repeatedly" tried to engage him in conversation, notably at doctor's appointments for Lucia.  We're told Mel has always rebuffed any of her overtures.

We're told Mel is adamant -- he wants nothing to do with Oksana and uses his people to shield her from him.

Love ... ain't it a beautiful thing.

kelly

I don't think Mel would ever buddy up to Baby Shaker ever again. After all she has done to him she is out of her mind to even think she could even get the time of day from him. She is up to no good that is for sure. Just hope she gets deported and charged with something. She has costed the tax payers and the State of Calif. a lot of money. We can only hope she doesn't get off scotfree. I am sure Mel will be on high alert.

kelly81

TLC

She is building a case for whole custody (Mel is not interested) so that she will get the child = more money.

Shuffle Demon

kelly about a minute ago

kelly81
---------------------------------------------------------------

totally agree with you kelly..Mel's Lawyers would have told him after everything that happened to stay clear of he and not to speak to her.. that is why mel has the nannies go and pick up Lucia, this way there is no iteraction between he and OxSanity... and she can't claim this happened or that happened if he isn't there... he will stick with status quo and go with how things are working with no contact between them... No way is Mel going to let he come anywhere near heim let alone engage inn any conversation with her...H e doesnt not trust her IMO and rightly so

KELLY

Good job Mel, don't talk to her after everything she has put you through. Your doing great!

Shuffle Demon

-------------------------------------------------------------

well good luck with her getting that... that draft she signed is going to sewer those plans...

Paulette

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is totally trying to get Lucia away him. Translate this: http://www.tv.ua/news/17594/

Shuffle Demon

Sam less than a minute ago
little aussie reader 5 hours ago "Mel, Mel, I am zee mother of your child! Talk to me Mel, pleeeez! I vill drop my complaint, then you vill talk to me coz I am so modest".

"I am modest and classy Mel....My king....I need u, I need ur help...I vant to make you angrwy *rubs hands together* I vant to tape you...."

------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO

Violette-Blue

I think Mel needs to get an order of protection against her. She seems to be a psycho-slut-golddigger who uses everyone and makes up stories. They should have thrown the book at her for trying to extort money from Mel, but NO! She probably blew the judge and that is why he let her walk and made Mel pay all her attorney fees which was unbelievably wrong to do. Can we just get rid of this woman please??

janet

Ox is not going to find another sugar daddy (espically when you get pregnant on purpose to keep them for their money).

Gibson is stuck with this crap until Lucia is of legal age when child support stops. Another 17-20 years.

azlee

I wonder why both parents go to the drs appointments for Lucia. I remember they had her belly button checked out, wonder if she has a baby hernia or something. I just don't see both parents there for well baby checkups.

Boy am I glad he isn't playing her game though, whewwwww.

bagladey

After all the trouble and public embarassment she caused for Mel and his family I would lose ALL respect for Mel if he got involved with that treacherous gold digger again.

puddy

Yep this trick is trying to get into Mel's good graces again to set him up. She is trying to get him to drop his guard long enough so that instead of sending the nanny to pick up his daughter that maybe he comes alone. Then she can goat him into another argument so she can tape and edit that one also.

Either that or she is trying to get back in his good graces to try to get back on the Gibson money train. Even though she is probably getting close to $400k in support from Mel and Daulton and living rent free at Mel's house, she is more then likely flat broke. She owes a **** ton in lawyers fees and her lefestyle has her throwing money around like it's water. Because of all of this publicity from this case no other rich man is going to deal with her ever again so she is trying to get back in with Mel, I wouldn't doubt she is trying to get back into Daulton's bed also. I can totally see it coming out in about 2 or 3 years that she is in a relationship with a wealthy lesbian. And I can see her suckering that person into the relationship my playing the abuse card up.

NICOLE

Mel said,

Hasta la vista babyyy!!!!

Belinda

Smart move Mel!

I have to wonder if yesterday’s little ‘olive branch’ show wasn’t for ‘shock’ value. Why wouldn’t Ox’s lawyers have spoken to Mel’s lawyers about this before going to court? The more I think about it the more I think it was just another stunt for publicity. If she was really serious about it, Mel’s lawyers would have been given a head’s up before setting foot in the courtroom. Sounds too much like a PR move to try and make Ox look like such a wonderful parent. I bet the stories that come out now will be how hard she is trying to speak to Mel and they’ll try big bad Mel won’t even speak to poor little Oxy.

Looks more like an olive branch … dipped in poison.

janet

Azlee...

Gibson goes because he want's to and also so Ox can't accuse him of not being a good father who doesn't care about his child. The same reason Gibson had himself supervised visits with Lucia (even though he never had to) so Ox couldn't come back with some crap about Gibson. Ox tried to pulled that crap anyway. A baby pimple by the bellybutton. Gibsons unfit. C'mon.

Ox is still trying to get full physical custody. More money for her.