Hasselhoff's Ex -- I Wanna Carry Zsa Zsa's Baby

5/4/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach is aching to put her uterus on the line for Zsa Zsa Gabor -- at least according to Zsa Zsa's husband ... who's standing by to give Pamela a fertilized egg injection.

0504_prince_von_ahole_RameyEXD
Prince Von Ahole and Bach met for lunch in L.A. Monday -- and the Prince tells TMZ they talked about his and Zsa Zsa's quest for a child.

Prince says Bach was so pumped about the potential baby news -- she offered up her oven for the future bun ... that is, if Von Ahole ever manages to find one of Zsa Zsa's still-viable eggs.

Prince hasn't accepted Bach's offer -- but he tells us, he hasn't turned her down either ... yet.

UPDATE: Apparently, Pam and the Prince weren't on the same wavelength ... a rep for Bach tells us, "We refuse to acknowledge the delusional ramblings of this man who clearly has done nothing more than plant a fictional tale in a desperate attempt for attention."

The rep adds, "Our sympathy to Ms. Gabor who is an innocent victim of his shenanigans."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Pamela Bach Hasselhoff

I am writing to set the record straight! I was never asked or offered to ever be a surrogate mom to anybody, nor will i, ever! Please, people, don't be so cruel and believe this untrue story!!! God has blessed me with two amazing daughter's that are my lif who I raised, and are young healthy ladies who are, sweet, smart, high morales,intelligent, loving, loyal, talented, hearts of gold, mannerly, spiritual, responsible citizens, and so much more.....Im truly blessed!! My dreams came true and I don't dream to have any other children! For years I volunteer at the Convenant House for at risk teens, if you can help in anyway we would appreciate anything....www.covdove.org I wish everybody, health, happiness and your own dreams come true! God Bless! Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff www.pamelabach.com

Pamela Bach Hasselhoff

PAMELA

PAMELA

May god bless you all! But i writing to set the record straight! I was never asked nor offered to be a surrogate mother!!!!! I have two amazing daughter's and I'm very blessed as they are healthy, loving, non judgmental, high morals, smart, beautiful and talented, and the loves of my life! That was a shock to me as well to see this, as I just sat down with him for a minute to have water and to wish him and Zsa Zsa my prayers for them. He had noticed me as I was walking to met up with my daughter Taylor-Ann for shopping for her big 21st birthday in May. Please look inside yourself before making cruel judgements and beliving what you read, and taking that as the gospil I have not nor will ever be interested in being a surrogate mom. God bless those who do and are able and willing to make another couple's dream come true. It's not my dream, as my dream has been fulfilled with Taylor-Ann and Hayley:) Sincerely, Pamela Bach Hasselhoff www.pamelabach.com GOD BLESS:)

Tyler