« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Accused of Threatening Guards with Guns

5/5/2011 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was just charged with misdemeanor harassment in Vegas -- after the boxer allegedly threatened to have two security guards shot ... for ticketing his cars on the street.

Floyd Mayweather

According to the criminal complaint, it all happened back in October -- before Mayweather's face-poking incident -- two security guards cited a couple of Mayweather's cars parked outside his 12,000-foot mansion ... and Floyd flipped.

Mayweather allegedly threatened the guards -- who patrol the boxer's upscale housing community -- after he noticed the citations, claiming, "My homies have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."

According to the complaint, Floyd added, "These are my f**king cars. Don't touch my f**king cars."

Calls to Mayweather's camp weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

green_eyes

@tom.... hey computer gangster,I know fact you wouldn't say that to black man face. I am Italian ... and know you just a computer gangster

Rob

What a stupid ass loser this guy is. Hope you see this floyd

Gridiron

First of all, it all sounds fishy. Why wait seven months to file charges? Sounds like these guards smell pay day and a couple dirty cops might be in it for a piece of the moolah. All we have seen thus far is a video of this guy POKING a guy in the chest with his finger and now he has ac***ulated several misdemeanors with these guards???? What exactly happened to Zsa Zsa after she slapped that cop??? She slaps a REAL law enforcement officer and everyone finds it funny, yet Floyd pokes a flashlight cop in the chest and the usual cowardly racists flock to TMZ to shout nonsense like hang him and lock him away for life. I know I know... I'm just playing the "race card" again. This is all perfectly normal justice and racism does not exist (as demonstrated numerous times daily on TMZ message boards). I guess as long as the chicken-sh*t racist cowards stick to what they do best, spewing anonymous rubbish online, they will avoid the guaranteed butt whipping that would inevitably occur should they ever grow a pair and say it to a person's face.

PRO US

If Mayweather really said what the guards claim i.e. "My homies have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you", then Mayweather should be charged with making death threats and (verbal) assault if those are crimes in Vegas. He has no right to threaten the lives of the security guards especially over parking tickets. Sounds like Mayweather is a totally arrogant, egotistical bully and possibly on steroids and/or amphetamines (speed) and suffering from 'roid rage'. His kind of behavior is not acceptable. Funny how there's no testing for steroids in professional boxing. Shows you what a sham that sport is.

SPOILED LITTLE BlTCH !!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK !!

WHO moves into a 12,000 sq-ft Multi-Million Dollar Mansion whose own security tickets your cars parked out front ??

NEVER SHOULD HAVE SIGNED THE H.O.A. LEASE !!

justbeingme

Floyd has been riding the complain train for some time now!! 1st his baby mama, 2nd pac-man, and 3rd a ticket! Really! you didnt park the cars where they needed to be so you got a ticket, GET OVER IT!! Be a man pay for the damn tickets!! You are a boxer(human) not invisible!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4