The Situation's Dad UNLOADS -- 'F*ck the Little F*ck'

5/10/2011 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad just released an EXPLOSIVE video -- accusing the "Jersey Shore" star of abandoning his family after getting famous ... and the bitterness is palpable.

Frank Sorrentino Video

Frank Sorrentino posted the tirade online today -- targeting his son, saying, "I ask you one f**king favor and you tell me to go f**king be like a regular f**king Joe Blow and go on welfare? No, my friend, I don't do that."

And that's just the beginning.

Bulldog Mom

Does not surprise me AT ALL ! Just watching Jersey Shore you could see the fame going to his head. He became a real jerk on the show.. His fame will run out soon enough and with the way he is spending his money, we will be reading about him being broke. Shame on him for not helping out his family...
Karma is a B****!!

Wallflower

If I were to all of a sudden have fortune I would definitely help out my family. I didn't have the best upbringing but I love my parents anyway. It would upset me if they demanded I give them something. I would hope they would be happy with what I would want to give them. Sometimes families try to take advantage of this new money and I get the feeling that Mike's father is that type of man. Perhaps this is not the first time the dad asks for a "favor" and probably led to Mike's decision. Being that the father has decided to embarass Mike for denying him that "favor" makes me think that the dad is a way bigger douchebag than Mike. A decent person would get mad but not go to the press. He reminds me of Michael Lohan, an opportunist. Either way, it is an unfortunate situation. Money tends to cause a rift among families.

Samantha

Wow what a douche bag! So he tried to get money out of his kid, probably for the 100th time, and he said no...so the "dad" goes to the media and trashes his kid. Real class act buddy!

george fudge!

Pretty funny stuff! If he really wants to get attention and make the pretty boy mad, Situation's dad should hookup with Snooki or Blowhan's revolting mother.

Stephanie

Frank,
You love your son? And then you do this? First time I ever felt compassion for the ridiculous Situation. If he was raised by this guy, he's actually turned out really well and should be proud of himself. (well, OK, not proud of himself, but compared to this guy?)

Stephanie

Anything a parent does for a child he or she is supposed to. Because it is your son. NOt because you want money when they get older. Only surprise is that it was youtube and not some paid interview in a tabloid or on radaronline. Frank, call radar, they would have given you cash for your trash

b

@love my fans

How stupid are you? He says in the beginning of the recording he is from Staten Island. Take your head out of your ***** you stupid ****. Look at a map, turn on the news, read a paper do something.

dd

He is an abuser and abusers don't deserve a dime, a good kick in the a...is all dad should get!

NelsonH

Sad attempt to get a reality show.

who-me

I am sorry Micheal, I busted balls-that's where I was from, but Michael-You know the sitch

real deal

Obviously this is straight from the Michael Lohan Book of Parenting with Foreward by Charlie Sheen.

Do the posters that know all about that great merchandise carry books too?

Rah the ravenous

Wow. I never thought I'd live to see the day when i felt sympathy for "the Situation". It just happened, and it makes me sad. I still don't condone (M)TV turning nobodies into celebrity nobodies, but a dad like that is just harsh.

boricua4669

THIS IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST ****TT EVERRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!..... S*** ! LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON !

Kelly

Love it, keep it coming Frank, FTLF

Kid Chronic

The Situation Videos Are Fake NEWS FAIL TMZ http://sflchronicle.com/news/entertainment/2011/05/fck-you-mtvtmz-the-situation-videos-are-fake/