Danielle Staub

I'm A STRIPPER Now

5/17/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that she's no longer a "Real Housewife of NJ" ... Danielle Staub has picked up a new career as a fully nude, reconstructed, 48-year-old STRIPPER ... and for better or worse, we've got the photos to prove it.

0516_Danielle_Staub_launch_ex_6

TMZ has learned ... Staub recently signed a 3-year deal with the people at Scores Gentleman's Club in NY -- in which Danielle agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.

Of course, Staub is no stranger to public nudity -- who can forget her infamous sex tape ... in which Danielle erotically advises her partner about the perils of downing an onion and cheese bagel ... and some broccoli ... right before boom boom time.

Hot.

Terry

I think I'm going to be sick!!!

davids7958

actually i wouldn`t mind seeing caroline manzo stripping at scores. she`s got nice boobs and is definitely a MILF. but danielle has that skanky side and seeing her parading around nude is pretty cool too.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I feel so bad for her daughters. They emotionally had to grow up so fast, & I'm surprised they're so well adjusted with her for a mother. She a sociopath in dire need of extensive therapy. I imagine she's doing this because that's all she has left to sell. Don't think there's any upcoming shows with her on the horizon, but what a life.

Vallynn

Her facial features are so harsh, she looks like man in a women's body. I don't know if it's too much botox , bad plastic surgery... At her age it's not sexy anymore.

OMG

I guess she isn't the Mother of the Year she claimed to be...LMAO! How frigging funny is this... MY EYES!!!

CharlesDouglas

BradVatar say's she should have taken the job at Pandora's Box! but as usual all men leave with Blue Balls!

Lisa

Disgusting. Her poor daughters.

WD41

This kind of reminds me of the movie "The Wrestler", but only with attention seeking ho's. I'm surprised Hustler magazine hasn't given a call. Maybe the world is ending this Saturday.

merkourio

Oh my god, I cant believe Scoreslive.com is running a contest that whether Daniel is hot or not. I just saw the video and she is so busted. Thank god scores didnt hire her!!! The girls are so much hotter on scores live anyway. Who the hell knows why they are bothering with this washed up 50 year old

EvilPromise

lol having been with older Hornier and fit women, I'd tap that!!
Hell I'd even tip her if she stripped in LA!!

It grosses out all the young punks who are still waiting for puberty to end, understandable, but remember..
YOU too will be that age and wonder where Your sex life has gone!
Muuuuuuaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha you naive lil idiots
:>

donna

It's her life and I would not normally judge someone, because I'm not God nor am I perfect. That being said, I was shocked and offended at seeing those pictures posted here.
She does not look attractive at all and she should think about what her kids have to go through when others see their Mom floating around looking like a ditch pig.

Desperate Amateurs

You go girl.

Joan

Wow, what a great role model for her two impressionable daughters. Hope they go in the exact opposite direction from their mother. Kids who are embarrassed by their parents usually do. All I can hope for is that dad is an ok guy and he seeks sole custody of his daughters. It was painful watching her daughters try to talk sense into their mother during the show. Clearly Danielle is not always dealing with a full deck.

tosc

this is a profession every mother wants to engage in....sets a wonderful example for her two girls. Stripping is one of the best careers a woman can choose.....NOT!

JeffTheFan

She had her share of catfights on "RH", right? I hope she gets along well with the other dancers, or there will be a flurry of fists and dollar bills to contend with...