Danielle Staub

I'm A STRIPPER Now

5/17/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that she's no longer a "Real Housewife of NJ" ... Danielle Staub has picked up a new career as a fully nude, reconstructed, 48-year-old STRIPPER ... and for better or worse, we've got the photos to prove it.

0516_Danielle_Staub_launch_ex_6

TMZ has learned ... Staub recently signed a 3-year deal with the people at Scores Gentleman's Club in NY -- in which Danielle agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.

Of course, Staub is no stranger to public nudity -- who can forget her infamous sex tape ... in which Danielle erotically advises her partner about the perils of downing an onion and cheese bagel ... and some broccoli ... right before boom boom time.

Hot.

mrs t

gross...

Nwdude

Her body is in pretty good shape for her age. Heck I would pay $25 for a lap dance. :)

Corinne

She's disgusting!

Pimpcessa

48 MY ASS!! She's 58 if she's a day. Secondly, she still hasn't learned the difference between sexy and SCARY!

BLADE-RUNNER

Did she have a sex change? She looks like a man she also talks like a man.

dog

Her poor kids...and remember how she bitched and complained about her ex husband's abuse, whoring her out etc.?
Things that make you go hmmmm.

confused in k-town

She looks like a wasted malnourished transvestite with fake breasts. What a f u c k i n g role model for her daughters, eh?

mrs.chanel

AHHHHH...SHE'S SUCH A GREAT MOMMY! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
DOUCHEBAGHAG!

Get back to work!

Snooki in three years.

Bulldog Mom

What a disgusting piece of trash !!...So embarrased for her young daughters...What a great Role model she is.. Is she going to teach them how to work the pole when they turn 18 ?

LotusGeek

I'm sorry, but I've seen fat rednecks with beer bellies who are more attractive than her...err, him..., err - uhh - **IT**

(oh, and just to be clear - I'm a heterosexual male)

If I saw that in a strip club I would immediately demand my cover charge refunded - I should be paid to be subjected to that, not the other way around....

Sue

Oh my God, her poor children !! These are young girls in their teens, and having
to be humilated by their sick selfish mother, who is going through mid life crisis
to prove she is still sexy. How dare you Danelle !!!!!!!! Do you ever think
of the impact this will have on these lovely young girl's lifes ? You should
be sooooooooooooooo ashamed !!! God, I hate your guts !!!!!

Amanda

She's just nasty looking. I'm sure her daughters are proud.

Kitten

Danielle Slob.... Do us all a favor and put some clothes on that nasty "body" of yours! She looks like a drugged out, writhing slab of pale ass leather.

THIN LIZZY

Don't judge, the way this economy is going, a lot of you women will be thinking of at least stripping to pay the bills and support your family.