Ashton, Angus and Cryer

It's Raining 'Men'

5/18/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After the storm they've weathered ... a little rain couldn't stop Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones and their newest castmate Ashton Kutcher from finally appearing TOGETHER at a CBS party in NYC today.

0518_two_half_men_cast_bn_splash
The gang hit Carnegie Hall to celebrate the upcoming season of "Two and a Half Men" ... sans Charlie Sheen

0518_twitter_pic
During the party, Ashton posted a photo of the new threesome sporting their celebration faces.

Still no word on what kind of a role Ashton will play on the show.

John Rose

I love Kutcher, but I think Two and a Half is probably close to being done.

The truth of the matter is that while Sheen, who I love as well, is being an Ass, the show just won't be the same. Sheen has to learn that the earth does not revolve around him. He also needs to learn how to keep his private life exactly that instead of tearing up hotel rooms and beating on hookers. He had a hot woman and he blew that all to hell.

So he's funny, but not God and right now, he has no class.

Hot Blooded

I stopped watching 2.5 Men a while ago; Sheen's character was a one-note joke and it got old, quick.
It'll be interesting to see how Ashton's character will fit in.

kerrplunk

The one laughing must be Demi, man now her young man has a paying job!

THIN LIZZY

Ashton Kutcher= The new Ted McGinnley. Well almost, at least McGinnley shows stayed on the air 5 years after he joined them.

Toby

This is supposed to make us want to watch? Ashton the SLOB

ocgirl

Can't wait to watch it!

Mr Domie

Ashton could get involved with judith ...be her new love interest ...when he meets cryer and angus they realize he is charlies love child ...new show /old show/same show everyones making money...I would be the next door neighbor for 150 thousand a show .. carmen electra would be my wife and bai ling could be the housekeeper ..I could be a retired adult film actor ..throwing huge parties next door lots of girls for ashton to chase ......

Love Star Wars

Ashton looks like a REPLACEMENT. Its as if he got a phone call then rolled out of bed to get to the studio.

He just doesn't have what it takes to fill Sheen's shoes.

Sorry but Ashton should go back to his teeny - bopper Punk'd show and his (Mother-figure) wife, Demi.

Sarafina

Angus is happy his hefty paychecks will begin again.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Angus looks older than the manboy Ashton.

Total failure. Forget about it! This was Charlie's show. It was a man's show. Not some lame girlie show.

bunny

No Charlie means no Rose and that makes the show no good. They better be putting all their paychecks in savings.

nobleday

Now if they replace the other guy...whatever his name is, and the dumb womanizing story lines, it may be a good show.

Trix LaRue

I can't wait!!!

Abderia

Hot Blooded 25 minutes ago

It'll be interesting to see how Ashton's character will fit in.
******************************************************************

Completely agree. I will start watching again, and hopefully he will be written in as a new, interesting character who will bring a new dynamic to the show. The show was not The Charlie Sheen Show. I always enjoyed Cryer, Angus, and Conchata Ferrell SO much more.

GreyWolf

If all of you who don't want to watch the show without Charlie, why are you wasting your time commenting on this? I never liked the show with charlie on it. But I will make sure to watch it for now on with Ashton on there for sure. Get over it. You don't like the new replacement, don't watch. The show doesn't need you and will be fine without you. : )