Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Satinka

Print something that is actually TRUE just for a change.

kathy

I bet Michaels attroneys have been laughing around the water cooler all day.....
this girl is like millions of others..wishing they had sex with
that sexy Michael...it least once...count it off as a lost.. chick..get some help

MJfan4life

Dont you people who have an allergy to the words JOB and WORK ever get tired of trying to bilk MJ out of his money.

MJfan4life

Just when i thought that TMZ was finally being a mature and fair entity, this **** again. Pleeeease, get adults to do your tabloiding this totally sucks, but its TMZ at the game they know best, one should not expect better

Jacque

Sweet, she waits 35 years to say anything and waits until a guy disappears for 2 years. First, HE continued to have sex with her? Has she heard the word "no"? Second, why didn't she confront him and make arrangements at that point. What is she, 55 years old by now and this is when she decides that she has been inconvenienced all these years and must have money NOW!!! Thirdly, how would she ever prove anything, 35 years after the fact. Michael said it best: I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash then I will take it.
If you tell me to cry then I will fake it.
If you give me a hand then I will shake it.
You'll do anything for money.

Fluffy

She say's he knew about the blister's? Then if it is true why did she drop her knickers? Some people will do anything to make easy money. Sad so sad that people should make story's like that up. Get a grip you scheming witch.

Captain

Wow. And Some people still believe MJ was a child molestor. He was dogged by false claims and opportunist his whole life and even in death these people won't leave him alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16