Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

HMMMM

ROFLMAO. I must say, I have never liked Lisa Lampanelli until this very moment. Sorry to say, the cowards won't show, they never do when someone has the chance to give back to them what they hand out. Total cowards. GOOOOOOOO Lisa

Sammie

I love it!

LongJohn69

I hope this dumb caper of hers puts her in the poorhouse!

e33

Get rid of all religion and we won't have these problems.

Mason Taylor

"It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have [Westboro] send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'" Love it!

chrisg

I think it would be awesome if everyone did this! Even if it's not $1,000. 10$, 20$ anything would send the message to them!

Michael7307

Lisa that is a good way to anoy them. While I don't agree with their methods or message and resent the pain they have inflicted on the familys of the service men and women killed in action. I also don't support the way Hollywood and the media have shoved homosexuality down our throats and if you disagree with their life style then you are labeled a bad person. Well for those of you who agree with this YOU ARE WRONG. I think it is wrong but what you do in the privacy of your home is none of my business and I dont care. Oh and chaz is still a woman and no amount of surgery can ever change that, nor any liberal judge.

SistahSoul

Good for you, Lisa!

I was raised Baptist and I don't recall being taught anything about protesting at funerals as a way to do God's will. If those clowns at WBC want to demonstrate their Christianity, they need to following the teachings of Jesus Christ (to love and serve one another the way he loved and served us)and cut out the nonsense. Their behavior is SHAMEFUL!

Larry Schmitt

@longjohn69: This "church" only has about 70 members, most of them from the same family. So they could never come close to 100,000 protesters.

mary

testing.

Bella

Hey Lisa,
instead of this why don't you FOCUS on yourself and get in shape....it's hard to take you seriously with all your SLOTHNESS

alma danks

I just love lisa and how her mind works. She is a true original.

Artus

mark

So just saying if the church can send let's say 10,000 people then she would be stuck with a bill of 10 million dollars. maybe not the smartest person

Jeffe'

I love you Lisa you rock!~ You should have your audience show up in drag too, to really scare em and show them what good fashion sense means. Make sure you bring some rubber gloves when your around those Inbred Christains they have some nasty ooozings you might want to avoid. Well according to some tomorrow is judgement day and I say that you should be the one saying who goes up or down. Let them know, Jesus called you personally and asked you to assist him with this specific crowd of the Apocolypse. Remember to join the rest of us for post rapture looting!