Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Carol

I love it. A nice FU to that sick cult.

ccl

Love the 'Queen of Mean'

sick of it

I don't believe there is a god It's Bull S--- But if I'm wrong I'll bet IT's looking down here and wondering what the Fu__ have you Morans did to the Book my son wrote.To hell you all go you F-ing Idiots...

What You Really Want To See

LongJohn69 less than a minute ago
I hope about 100,000 of them show up. Make Lisa put her money where her mouth is.
______________________________________________________________________

Surely, it'd be far more exciting to see Lisa put her mouth where her money's been.

Bruno

Good for Lisa!

mamajj

I don't like this woman. BUT I have to say this is a genius move. I applaud her for sticking to those evil *******s of that so called church. I to would love to see their faces when they get thank you letters. LOL OMG Classic. Way to go Lisa. This is one thing I can actually get behind you doing.

Bippy

"HOORAY" - WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW WHEN THE WBC DOES NOT GET RAPTURED??

Rogue Warrior

Lisa, FYI, don't call them ray with a g replaced for the r, and don't call them ga.., you get the point. How you called Harvey a gay Jew , you know what I mean, is beyond me, but be careful, they will try and silence you and others of the type, FOREVER..... It's all about peace love and happiness, as LONG AS U DON"T INTERFERE WITH THEY'RE AGENDA!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Maileeann

Brilliant and gracious idea Lisa.

tgrfan42069

so what they dont like gays..get over it.only thing that bugs me that they do is they protest funerals.other than that i thought everyone had a right to protest anything.just the gays trying to make everyone accept their lifestyle that they choose.

Pete Beau

If you don't like gays, don't be gay!
When I was choosing my sexuality, I chose the one that most people HATE, just for fun.
OK, choose one:
Evolution
OR
Stuff people make up to make them feel better (religion)
Have a nice day.
Sign me,
Homo-sensual....

ZB

Amazingly awesome idea!!

geez

This is great. I'm not religious, but I was brought up Baptist. Up here in Maine, these people would probably be shot first, and questions asked later. Thank you, Lisa, for putting these idiots in a 'rock and a hard place' situation. I'm sure most Baptists have denounced it idiotic 'church'.
To 'writenow':
They can claim a non-profit propelled by their "God", which makes them religious. After all, Scientology is consider a religion, right?

Rock Singer

I'm not gay but I love this women for her compassion to the human race.

Jackie

Can't stand Lisa Lamapanelli, but I gotta say..this is brilliant!