« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ultimate Warrior: Macho Man Was a Coffee Freak!!!

5/23/2011 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Ultimate Warrior just released an emotional video tribute to his fallen friend, Randy "Macho Man" Savage -- and finally revealed the source of their crazy energy ... GALLONS OF COFFEE!

0523_ultimate_warrior_macho_man_getty_myspace_bn

Warrior -- who famously forced Savage into "retirement" by defeating him at a "Career Ending Match" at Wrestlemania VII -- said he and Randy used to get so jacked up on java before getting into the ring, they would often compete to see who could down more Joe.

In fact, Warrior says, one time they sucked down 5 GALLONS of the black stuff before an event.

During the emotional video, Warrior said Savage "inspired a generation" ... adding, "I was so fortunate to be in so many great events with him."

He concluded, "Thanks for the memories Randy, thanks for the memories."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Majestik

Freakin McMahon, you have TWO HOURS to do the greatest tribute ever to one of the GREATEST WRESTLING ENTERTAINERS EVER. I love Macho, love him as the good guy, hated him as the bad guy, he could push that envelope no matter what he did.

dd

OKAAAAY I'll wait for the tox results.

feebee

58 years old + plenty of coffee = heart attack !!

Missy Trouble

For those who don't know "The Ultimate Warrior" has been not in his...right mind for a very long time. I'll leave it at that. For those who want to know, look it up.

MoonDust

That guy looks so old, he is only 51 years old!! drugs?

phil

Yeah, it's wrestlemania VII

Cujeaux

Why is there so much wrestling crap on this site? Nobody cares about it along with the trash talk that's been going on for years in the NBA. The fans are just as bad and always have been.

Tim

These guys need to stop talking about this **** we all know they were all roided out of their ****ing minds show me a wrestler that died from old age...

bahhh

PLEASE...I liked both wrestlers back in the day and I am sure they both are nice guys, but anyone who buys this story, I've got some swamp land in Florida to sell ya!! ;-) lmao.......

If it was even true they both would need frikkin DIAPERS bc they would be pizzing themselves every ten damm minutes!!!! :

Majestik

Missy Trouble 12 minutes ago AMEN to that Todd, Majestik, Carl, ! Why anyone would believe this piece of trash is beyond me. I'm honestly amazed he is alive.

---------------

Amen, Missy. Think about it too. He hasn't been heard from or in the news until Macho passes away? AGain, a fame WHORE who's fifteen minutes of fame lasts a total of FIVE YEARS comes out the woodwork. If this guy is all that and a bag of chips why hasn't he been ASKED BACK to the WWE since he was fired? His stint in the WCW last less than a year because he was such a freakin' DIVA.

STFU, Ultimate Warrior, your time is done. I'm gonna be REALLY disgusted if he shows up on WWE tonight.

MP

I don't believe it. What about hyponatremia?

Majestik

BTW, Jim Hellwig/Ulitmate warrior, what have you done with yourself since Wrestling told you to take a hike?

This guy is a NOBODY, gymnasium wrestling with 25 people in it doesn't qualify you as a "STAR" any more. I want to hear more from Hulk Hogan/Kevin Nash/Eric Bischoff/ Scott hall and everyone else that worked with him.

TMZ, where is your BRET HART, expose, of all the LONG TIME WWE wrestlers than WCW wrestlers his RESPONSE should be more important!!!!!

??

Didn't know you could take steroids with Coffee, but I guess anything is possible. I do believe steroid use has been linked to heart problems.

Sorry he died so young, but is anyone really surprised?

Majestik

TMZ, get a response from Bret Hart, PLUEEESE!!!!

lori