Justin & Selena -- The Maui Make-Out Sessions

5/27/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen lovers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez didn't let jet skiing or parasailing get in the way of their very public displays of face sucking in Hawaii this week.

0527_Justin_Bieber_gallery_launch_splashnewsonline

Justin got frisky grabbing Selena's ass and kissing her every chance he got while on vacation in Maui.

They've come a long way since their first public peck at the Billboard Music Awards just this past Sunday.

Easy Cheese

Hahaha. "Where are the parents?" Most 17 year old kids parents don't follow them around none stop on the beach. Mine never did back in the day. And um..if it's DECENT (key word not something that has to be blurred out) enough to do in public, it's probably not illegal to post on a website. It's not like it's pics someone took through their motel room curtain. Back when I was a teen I'd see kids that age do a whole lot more than just hugging and pecking back behind the church parking lot where there are not any street lights. ha. Sounds like some angry Bieber fans learned how to use the internet. Which is surprising since most of them are 55 year old grandma's.

the real diva

who wants to look at pics of these two making out.. enough about justin beiber he has got to be so annoying.. he outs my country canada to shame with him being from here... and where is the parents?seems to me he is allowed to roam free and do what he wants.. enough of these two . get a real story.

What?

Disgusting - they are children - whoever took the pic is sick - take it down TMZ

andre`

It is just me, or is Justin doing to much. I think this is all for show to prove he like men instead of women

Wendy

Typical MESSYCAN girl always want to run after the white slong like that hideous Arnold maid Benea. Now that she has money she wouldn't give a Messycan guy the time of day now would she. Adios Pedro she said to all of her former Messycan boyfriends once she hit it big.

Yuck

Okay already! We get the "I'm not gay and I can prove it," message.

You also don't have any class, either.

Scrum

Yeah, they're doing the nasty. So what.

nt

I cannot believe the post by 'AEllis' stating he is acting like this because he has been hanging around 'rappers' and older people. Bull-****! The lily white, goody two shoes image that this kid is being paid to portray is just that, an act. I have a few words for you---Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, Shaun Cassidy just to name a few child stars/entertainers who have now admited that their image was all an act to keep the pay checks coming in and who they really were was far from the image they portrayed to keep the tweens screaming and buying records. So, sorry to disappoint but I don't think 'hanging around rappers' has anything to do with young Justin getting his groove on.

Oh no!

That is one lucky little bastard if you ask me.

rico

GROSS, MAINLY BECAUSE THIS IS MADE UP, PUBILCITY, EVERYONE KNOWS ITS FAKE,GIVE IT UP......

scott davis

Man, she is a freaking hottie. He is an ugly, overrated dork. She is WAY too pretty for him. They are not even in the same league.

MariJoy

Not buying it. Picture on the left has NO real passion - notice how RELAXED their poses are (ie. his hand on her rear is "resting" not "gripping", and her arms around his neck are too limp - young people this age are NOTORIOUSLY H*RNY)...nice try, kids!

kbbcoop

I want to see her face when he drops his shorts lol

JJ

Yep, they have already done the "dirty deed". No girl lets a guy grab her rear unless they have already passed that point of no return.

She should be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor & statutory rape.

nick

f*ck y*u people your guna go and tell me that you didnt go around and kiss at that age please stop lieing to yourself and go do something with your life. you all are just a bunch of HATERS!!!!