Judge to MTV Star -- Stay AWAY From Baby Daddy!

5/29/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the moms on MTV's "16 and Pregnant" ... is now 17 and legally banned from going anywhere near her baby daddy ... TMZ has learned.

0527_del_rio
19-year-old Josh Smith got a huge victory in a Florida courtroom Tuesday ... when a judge granted his request for a restraining order against his baby mama Jennifer Del Rio.

As TMZ previously reported, both teens wanted restraining orders against each other -- but Jennifer didn't show up on the scheduled court date ... so Josh won by default and Jen's request was thrown out.

According to court docs, Jennifer must stay at least 100 feet away from Josh at all times -- and she's also banned from hanging around his car and his house.

As for their twin boys -- the documents show Josh and Jen are still temporarily sharing custody until a more permanent agreement can be locked into place.

l

I don't think they have twins.

Meanie

Why do most brown eye'd blonds end up being skanks?

janet

How much are they paid for this?

Bruno

When did MTV stop playing music and instead became the Mindless Trash & Violence channel instead?

D-INCARNATION

The two sweetest words in the english language de fault, whoo-hoo............

Tess

Jeez, when will the latina and italian girls learn that blonde hair looks crappy with their skin tone. But then, trash like this chick probably don't read.

rachel

Kids having kids...... need i say more.

rob

@Paddy If they both show up at Wal-mart that means her ass is going to jail. I saw the episode with these two and the boyfriend was an ******* throughout the entire episode.

Mary Ann

Is there something wrong with me?
Television has shows like "Teen Mom" and "Happily Divorced" and people wonder why our children have no values anymore!

Superman

She has those crazy eyes and a big, fat, bitch mouth. I believe his story over hers.

MTV executives should get their asses kicked every day until they take all that 'reality' crap off the air!

Evan Benz

I too have used MadCent.com.

I paid only 15.72$ for my XBOX 360.... Don't be stupid goat like Clark Carmen.
He's known as a big sucker on MadCent.com !!!!!

Use my special code to get VIP deals.
My code is 00769TMZ.

Majestik

Um Paddy, thanks for the spew, that is the best line I've read so far on TMZ. One big gold star for you!!!

Phoenix

Can we stop calling these pitiful girls "star"? They are not starring on anything. They being exploited due to their foolish life choices and the children they have had will be victims of their miserable, uneducated, violent parents. They will be doomed to repeat the same cycle. Tell me how an abortion wouldn't have been better for all.

buggaz

JUST DIE !!!

Roneld

This culture is going to hell in a hand basket. Using "baby daddy" instead of Baby's daddy. Does the term "ignant" come to mind?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments