Christopher Knight

I Still Love Adrianne

5/31/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Brady Bunch" star Christopher Knight insists his split from wife Adrianne Curry is definitely not one of those nasty break-ups ... saying, "I love her dearly."

0531_christopher_knight_Vid_Launch_SPLASH
Knight was doing a photoshoot near L.A. earlier today when he explained, "We just need some perspective ... that's all it is."

Over the weekend, the two released a joint statement saying they're taking some time apart to rethink their future.

Tess

I can't believe these two crazy kids couldn't make it work.

Sandra

This marriage was doomed from the start!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Superman - TMZ has these stories ahead of time, but depending upon fan interest or importance, they scatter them throughout the week, not necessarily on the same day. And this story?
I would have cared the same about this today as I would have earlier.
Cause let's face it, I am sure you are as shocked as I am about it! :)

CountryGal

Two liberal pigs

Hershey Bar

This is sad.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Diregard Intro song:
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey, Chim chim cher-oo!
I does what I likes and I likes what I do..
Ello art lovers
Today I'm a screever and as you can see, A screever's an artist of 'ighest degree
And it's all me own work, from me own memory
----------------------------------------------------------------

My actual TMZ post:
It’s easy to play Tuesday evening quarterback, nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors, but ostensibly, Christopher Knight seems soo angry all the time, then he allegedly beat up some financial adviser. I even use it in my daily talking points - Like when I was @ the bank and my teller shortchanged me $20.00 from the check I was cashing, I says “Um I’m missing $20.00 babe? Don’t make me go Christopher Knight on you,” then we just laughed. I do feel sorry for him though cuz it’s like he’s getting older and losing his hot wife. Hey here’s an idea, he should marry my ex-wife, I mean she’s always really angry too, then they could make a reality tv show out of it, they could call it “My spare lady.” Anyway, I hope he gives Adrianne at least half of his earnings - I think she sincerely tried to make a go of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disregard exit song:
Ain't it a glorious day? Right as a mornin' in May I feel like I could fly 'Ave you ever seen The grass so green? Or a bluuuueeeer sky? Oh, it's a jolly holiday With Mary, Mary makes your 'eart so light When the day is gray And ordinary Mary makes the sun shine bright! Oh 'appiness is bloomin' All around 'er The daffoldils are smilin' At the dove When Mary 'olds your 'and You feel so grand Your 'eart starts beatin' Like a big brass band. . .

It's that rapper lifestyle thing

Here's the story ... of a small c*cked Brady ...

Alexa

"I love her dearly"

Translation...."I hope a piano falls on her head".

carina

I think she is a freak and commend him for lasting as long as he has. I don't know how any one could stand her just yuckkkk

scott

OK. Adrienne might be the only reality TV star as dumb and ghetto as Kendra. Ya, of course Peter Brady is going to dump your white trash ass as quick as Sam the Butcher pounds veal for Alice.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

He loves her. She loves bitching about EVERYTHING! She loves the fact he puts up with her **** ! He truly loves her. A match that should have NEVER happened. She is a miserable person that doesn't seem to want to be happy. And all he seems to do is try to make her happy. I hope he finds someone deserving of his respect. And she finds a therapist.

MC

Finally.

FlamingoNut

I have always wanted these two to last. They say opposites attract, and well, these two are so completely opposite. He seems like a old fuddy duddy and she is a wild child. You could tell that they loved each other. Unfortunately fuddy & wild would eventually tire of each other. There's still time for them to work things out, but probably only for a matter of time...

msw

Not surprised after hearing her interview on Howard Stern - they had no sex life

Michelle

I really enjoy watching Christopher and I have to say .. and I don't mean to hurt his feelings but the way I see it I believe Adrianna loved him but not in the way he needed. He needs a partner to support him, love and stand by him. At times they seemed to do well but they are worlds apart when it comes to maturity. I adore this guy and believe you should show your partner no matter where they are or who they are with no one will treat and love them better than who you have at home. Its also the little things you do for someone to show how special they are to you. A note in their pocket, a message on their bathroom mirror or a kiss on the forehead. It doesn't take money to go out of your way to make your loved one feel special and appreciated. Thats just how I feel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments