Former 'Ice Road Trucker' Arrested for Beating Wife

6/3/2011 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the drivers who starred on the History Channel show "Ice Road Truckers" last season was arrested early this morning in Florida for allegedly beating up his wife ... in front of her 9-year-old son.

0603_GREG_BOADWINE_MUG_EX_history_channel

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, 28-year-old Gregory Boadwine was having an argument with his wife when he "elbowed the victim in the arm."

Cops say the woman shoved Greg back ... but he retaliated by grabbing her by the throat and shoving her into a door in the kitchen.

The report says Greg's wife then slapped him on the left side of the face.

The fight finally came to an end when Greg's wife's 9-year-old son screamed at the couple to "Stop fighting" ... and the couple obliged.

Greg was arrested for domestic battery around 12:30 AM and hauled to a nearby station -- where he was booked. Boadwine is still in custody and expected to face a judge later this afternoon.

0311_celebrity_mug_shots_mel_footer

Rogue Warrior

Alledgedly!!!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

sounds about right for those eskimoes...they have a wild life up north and do things differently than the rest of us

kp

somebody should beat his ass, see how he likes it.

ronin

Good Googly Moogly

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. You had to go and label this schmuck a "celebrity" and give him pub? What? Couldn't find any real celeb waiting at a BOTOX clinic?
Hell, Snookie yankin a nose hair would have been better...not much, but better.

Donna

It sounds to me like it might have been mutual combat. Why were they not both arrested?

SURFCOWBOY

I hope someone teaches this little bit&ch a lesson on not to hit people, especially women. Infront of a kid??? thats disgusting!
Now, some women are LIARS and crave attention. Maybe he did something wrong like cheat on her, who knows and she said HE BEATTTT ME to get him arrested. Sometimes, women will lie because women arent angels eithers but this is serious if it did happen. Men like that make me sick. They are so insecure with themselves that they feel hitting a women which is weaker makes them a man. Most likely this story is true but there is still a small percentage chance that she fabricated it.

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that
I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Jackie

Those Women and men who are in abusive relations, needs some free kungfu lessons or self defense.

croc

but wait, she fought him back.
why didnt she get in trouble too.
i remember when people used to fight.
playgrounds, after school, mom with the hair brush.
dad with the razor strap..well, i never hit my kids.
and turned out ok. but i sure wouldnt advise it.

Vault101

Seem to me the fighting was on both sides so why was the guy the only one arrested? Should they both be arrested?

OhRight

Seems to me that she should have been taken into custody too...not like she didn't hit him either.

Lisa

The kid did not yell, "Daddy, stop beating mommy", he yelled, "Stop fighting." It takes two to fight, they should both have been arrested....or the cops should have just left these white trash losers to beat each other up and taken away the kid.

toad

They were BOTH guilty... why did he get arrested and not her?

ned

i love how if i smack my kids butt no one can really cares, but if i were to push my wife out of the way cause i am tired of her bitching i am the worlds biggest *******.

i am not one to make physical contact with my wife, but sometimes this gets out of control. i can only go by the story TMZ has, but she doesn't sound innocent.

"oh he elbowed me I am calling the cops"

Bubba

Thought I was looking at a mugshot from a younger Joran van der Sloot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments