Richie Sambora

Out of Rehab,

Joining the Tour

6/5/2011 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie Sambora is out of rehab and has just landed in New York City, but he's not staying long -- he's rejoining the Bon Jovi tour.

060611_richie_sambora_v2_still
Sambora told our photog at JFK he was feeling good -- which was evidenced by the fact he signed dozens upon dozens of autographs for fans.

He arrived from Los Angeles, but planned on heading right back out -- he's meeting up with Jon and the boys for the European leg of the tour. They are scheduled to play in Croatia on Wednesday.

Sambora checked himself into rehab in late April after, we're told, he fell of the wagon.

brock lesnar

dr phil wants him to start living as a gay woman and wants him to have a gay affair.

how about when this is over we go do a little coke?

OneWhoKnows

He fell off the wagon quite some time ago (yes, I know). A genuinely nice guy and I hope he does well. Glad he finally addressed the problem.

Lacey

I saw Bon Jovi in concert last month and had a blast. Phil X did a good job but you could tell there was something missing. I agree with the other person and think Richie shouldnt jump back into it but if he feels that he can handle it then I wish him all the luck.

domaindirectory

Great post here...This is a good news indeed! Check this out also http://www.domaindirectory.com/links/click.php?id=4 for launching very soon!!

Jackie

Thank God....am happy for him. I look forward for they tour here. Btw it's my B-day. can i get some hugs?:)

coco

I'll drink to that!

annie2

Bon Jovi isn't the same without him. Good luck to him. No snark here. No one plays like him or harmonizes with Jon the way he can. I wouldn't go to a Bon Jovi concert without him there.

Maria

There's something Q seems to have forgotten and that is called friendship and loyalty! I wouldn't want to be your co-worker!
besides fans admire JBJ for his music and steady head and love Bon Jovi for what it stands, a band of brothers who help themselves. Something you don't seem to understand! I pity you!

by Foxy

hope his band members respect richie social. he is a terrific player and keeps coming back strong. brings a lot of joy to the stage. good luck!!

Debbie

I wanted to see the BAND Bon Jovi for my Memphis concert...SOOO disappointed that Richie wasn't there. It was truly incomplete. Would've preferred a re-schedule instead of "the show must go on." And really...you can't keep clean while you're on tour for your FANS that put you there??? I see them in a different perspective now....

JimmyCrapCorn

gotta make the coin to afford the hair plugs

jensambo

I am glad Richie is back on the road. I wish him the best. He is a great guitar player. Hearing songs like Wanted Dead or Alive without Richie just isn't the same.

Monica Long

OK -Here's the thing..Live and Let Live..people might think Richie shouldn't go back so soon...If he goes to meetings or talks to a sober alcoholic or sponsor every day ...there won't be a problem..If it was his first time getting sober it would be different; even though it might be adviseable he doesn't tour..your bring your program with you..wherever you are...there are many celebrities out there who are sober..How do you know other sober celebrities won't meet up with and have an informal meeting of their own? They don't have to publicize it...he knows what he has to do ...Monica

Donna

LOVE BonJovi and wish Richie all the best. You have so much going for you Richie, don't drink it all away honey. Enjoy your life and leave the booz behind. Rock on!!!!!

rene

Gods speed Richie. He plays the guitar sooo beautifully,it will bring tears to the eyes, My favorite is when he played You Got it Bad for Usher on an awards show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments