« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K to 'In Touch'

I Didn't Cheat, and I'll Sue

6/8/2011 7:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is incensed that "In Touch" just ran a cover story which claims she has been cheating on her fiance, Kris Humphries, with NFL player Bret Lockett ... and she's threatening to sue the mag and Lockett.

0608_intouch_launch2

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action.  The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Kim's reps tell TMZ ... Kim has never even met or spoken with Lockett.

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue.  In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does."  Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

060811_lockett_v2_videoKim's rep tells TMZ, Kim will sue both "In Touch" and Lockett.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sandra

Please enough of this publicity tramp!!! I agree with red on this one!!

tiff

I don't know who Brett Lockett is but it seems odd that he would be quoted in print about an affair--even in In Touch--if he had never met Ms. K. Pretty funny that someone who has made a substantial fortune by willingly becoming the queen of the tabloids is crying about "invasion of privacy." Sort of like everytime she poses nude she cries that people are seeing her naked.

Phillip

No way she would ever cheat.... yea right.
Kris.... get your ring back. This is one person you would not
want to marry or even be the mother of your child.

lisa

So some guy she never met just made up a story like that? Yeah right.

pk

Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't stand her or her sisters. They are nothing but today's version of the Gabor sisters. Who cares what they do or why they do it? I don't understand their relevancy to society.

KWDragon

Isn't KK suing In Touch a classic case of biting the hand that feeds you?

Kathy

Kris Humphries should run as far as he can from this fame whore. She appears to be NOT a nice person.

John

Minnie 18 minutes ago

I wouldn't be surprised she's just a dirty w**** and all she's good for is being naked!!!! Lol
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes Minnie, that IS all she is worth. She may be rich but I guarantee you that this chick is hollow. Although anyone who knows anything about psychology will tell you most famewhores are hollow which is why they go the famewhore route.

On another note; I have always wondered if she has to have toilets special ordered to fit that fat ass.

T

if fake stories are written about her all the time, why all of a sudden would she sue over this one? its pretty obvious she is threatening to sue to scare them from releasing real texts and evidence.

Stump

Don't see how she could be cheating, every time she craps there are 10 PaP's there to count the turds! I smell a publicity stunt to hype her image in the press. Kim, you are headed to Paris land, irrelevant and ignored. You'll get there a lot faster than she did.

Jeffrey Bradley

He is more her color preference.

bendernet

Kim K. is starting to sound like she has "The Weiner Syndrome".

pat

This bimbo is nothing more than a groupie.

That's how all the athletes that have done her see her.

The reality scene really blows. Can't wait till Hollywood goes on to something else and hopefully NEW

D

I always believe whoever's against the Cardassians because they lie like a rug. Anything to further their show and get more attention. I highly doubt if Cris Jenner will ever change her name back to Cardassian, it's all a publicity stunt. Typo's are on purpose, they have overused the letter K.

hotbitch

If she's never, ever met this mofo then wth is up with the cease and desist letter??? Sounds a little suspect to me.