« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K to 'In Touch'

I Didn't Cheat, and I'll Sue

6/8/2011 7:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is incensed that "In Touch" just ran a cover story which claims she has been cheating on her fiance, Kris Humphries, with NFL player Bret Lockett ... and she's threatening to sue the mag and Lockett.

0608_intouch_launch2

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action.  The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Kim's reps tell TMZ ... Kim has never even met or spoken with Lockett.

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue.  In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does."  Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

060811_lockett_v2_videoKim's rep tells TMZ, Kim will sue both "In Touch" and Lockett.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MZLB

We all know Kim likes dark skin meat she is just using this light skin douche bag as a cover up he is a softy...yeaaaa she just got caught lmao so much for that picture perfect wedding and white picket fence trick

Fred Farkel

Look.

Uncle Fred has just a "tad" of experience with these out-of-control females.

Yes. They can be great fun.

But.

It comes at an enormous price.

Their brains are NOT wired up right. They cannot judge right from wrong. They will always be drawn to the next conquest.

Humphries needs to dump her or get used to sharing her with other men.

I suspect that she's increible in bed. Really, I do.

But she's gonna do what she wants to do.

Kris will have to learn to go with the flow if he wants to keep that sex machine...

Michelle

Although she is not the most credible woman in the world, I tend to believe her on this one. I just think that if it were true knowing how she is she would admit it and make another reality show about her "addiction".

shelley

True or not (i think true) she will never sue In Touch. She and her sisters are in that magazine way too much gaining a lot of the attention they so clearly need to fulfill their lives. She won't risk losing that.

sunal89

You all are idiots. This same magazine published a hundred times that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were getting back together at least 10 times within two years and clearly that didn't happen either. The girl seems to busy to keep up with two boyfriends, let alone one. Besides, once u date Reggie Bush why would u demoralize urself by dating an uglier less successful version of him behind your finance's back. Say what you want about Kim, but she's more successful than all of the commentators combined. She took a bad situation and made the best of it by starting up businesses and probably has given more money towards charity in one year than most of us will in our lifetimes. I'll admit she's a fame whore and needs to get over herself a bit, but a newly engaged person--famous or not--doesnt deserve to have their marriage compromised because of a blatent lie. Anyone that knows her probably feels really bad for her and Kris is an idiot if he believes the story or lets it effect his relationship in the slightest. If you date a woman in the spotlight, whether u agree the attention is deserved or not, you have to have very tough skin and I hope this Kris passes this test to their engagement and eventual marriage.

Sherri

For God's sakes. Of course she cheated, she is a skank with a big butt. If there is this much hub-bub over this story then its true! Her mom who is I believe he manager probably told her to for publicty, she stays in the public eye that way. I lost all respect for her mother who is a skank and a lousy mother. It showed her getting Klohe out of jail for getting a DUI and they all went and had drinks!!! What a retard!

Doug

As soon as I heard that Kim K was cheating, I immediately thought:

"I bet she cheated with a black man."

Then I checked out the identity of Bret Lockett, and my intuition was correct.

Now, I am not making any statement about black men. I just think it is odd that the Kardashian's have a fetish for black men. Seems to be VERY strange given their upbringing in Bel-Air where the African American population is 5%.

Again, no judgements, just a statement of fact: Kardashian's have a black man fetish. ODD!!!!!! Typically, overweight and unattractive white women date black men. Typically, I know their are exceptions.

James

I totally buy it. I bet she was juggling both guys as a few have mentioned. I bet it was just through texts and phone calls and maybe not actual sexual encounters.A guy would not just make something up out of the blue for no reason. Either way it's all about her and she clearly can't be alone and needs a guys constant attention to feel any kind of validation. It seems pretty obvious that Humphries was pushed into marrying her for fame, money or attention. He is young and dumb. She is in control and he is just her puppet.

REALbarbwire7

Remember that HUGE ring she wanted? Hope she enjoys it while she has it.....I have a feeling it's gonna be gone soon. Is this NFL player Psycho? Considering that's "her" thing, what would be his purpose. Jealous, it sounds like......and if he's jealous, he must have reason. Maybe I'm completely wrong. Right?

Dexter

Save your $ Kim, it's not like anyone in the real world cares!!

ghfghfg

stop trying to sell us weight loss cookies and tell us how you got that glorious hair

Khate sucks

I TOTALLY believe that HOE cheated! She has NO MORALS whatsoever! I totally agree with Lori....FAMEWHORES with NO TALENT! WTF are they still on tv for???

Snow White

Why does this reek of the Clinton "I did not have sexual relations" defense?

STR

What a whore. Even if she didnt do it, she is without an iota of class. Ryan Seacrest should be banned from doing any other shows featuring her or her family.

Da Duke Of Division Street Chicago

I Have Pics An Video Of Her Cheating ! Kim Your A Cheat Just Like Your mom Who Is Cheating On Bruce Which I have Pics Of her also.