« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K to 'In Touch'

I Didn't Cheat, and I'll Sue

6/8/2011 7:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is incensed that "In Touch" just ran a cover story which claims she has been cheating on her fiance, Kris Humphries, with NFL player Bret Lockett ... and she's threatening to sue the mag and Lockett.

0608_intouch_launch2

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action.  The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Kim's reps tell TMZ ... Kim has never even met or spoken with Lockett.

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue.  In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does."  Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

060811_lockett_v2_videoKim's rep tells TMZ, Kim will sue both "In Touch" and Lockett.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BOB

A Skank is A Skank...

JABO

THE HO FAMILY ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH AND TRAMPS.

iraida

That loser Lockett is just trying to brake them up. Kim's definetly not sleeping around on Kris. lockett wish he was getting some of Kim.

dave

I'm sure In Touch magazine is really scared. This whole engagement thing is a orchestrated stunt. Gotta be a reality show in the works that this is all part and parcel. She gets paid well for every engagement cover story and all the exclusive pics to go along with them. Its how these types make a living, so to speak. They don't work...they appear at clubs and premieres and award shows then spend the rest of their time being photographed on exotic vacations. Its a rough life. Poor Kris must have chugged the kool-aid. Now you're sunk.

concepcion

WHAT HAPPENED WITH JENIFFER LOPEZ VIDEOS THEY ARE SO HOT WITH ONE OF HIS EXHUSBANDS ,, I WAS HOPING YOU HAVE SOMETHING

lala

"Tanya 10 hours ago

Bitch puts her whole life on display and now she's crying invasion of privacy?"

=================

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO! Call it!

lee

many saints out here boy and quick to judge too. wait and see what happens folks.

davids7958

35 million dollars and all she is is trailer park trash.

kbn

People Kris Humphries is mixed = is black; light enough to pass for white and for people to believe she gave up on black men.

NeverMind

Wait! I am losing count here. She sure got a good sampling before settling down (allegedly).

Buggynite

to all my beautiful white women who know. Yall have to be honest, once you had an attractive black athletic stud with a big black c****k. Its hard to go back to normal....... If you dont believe me then hit me up and i can prove it....lol

T

SHE WAS DATING, NOT IN AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AT THAT TIME, SO WHAT? ITS CALLED DATING.

SHE'S
N - O - T
DATING HIM
N - O - W

SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL? IN TOUCH IS JUST BEING MESSY.

T

@Buggynite

I know I'm beautiful. But I highly doubt Reggie Bush had a big one. Plus he was ugly. Kim was much to pretty to waste her attractiveness on someone as unattractive as Reggie. Now this new dude Bret, he looks ok. But alot better than Reggie.

steliopa

The only Kardashian with a little bit of sense is Khloe the reast are typical bimbos especially Kim.I still don't understand why sooooooo much publicity for the kard. clan there all idiots. Chris Humphries for here is just fame nothing else. They are sluts big time especially Kim.

Mee

The "BIG ROCK" is at stake, no not LOVE (what's that?)just the rock.