'Basketball Wives'

PUNCH IT OUT

at Italian Nightclub

6/10/2011 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is some bad blood on VH1's "Basketball Wives" -- and TMZ has learned, two of the cast members decided to settle their differences with a nightclub SLUGFEST in Rome, Italy.

0609_MeekaClaxton_TamiRoman_VH1_GETTY_EX
Sources close to the show tell us Meeka Claxton (left) and Tami Roman (right) have been on frigid terms for months now -- all because Tami has repeatedly accused Meeka of creating animosity between the girls on the show.

Meeka denies the accusations ... but during a recent taping at some nightclub in Rome -- where the girls filmed several scenes abroad -- Tami decided to confront her ... fists flying.

We're told a full on brawl broke out ... and ended with Tami PUNCHING Meeka right in the face.

No one was seriously injured in the fight -- but the two were promptly escorted out of the club by security. Clearly, Italy is the hot place for reality stars to duke it out.

DizzKid

Tami Roman is a Milf. So whats going on again?

radicalred

To the reader who asked: YES, it was Tammy who had her jaw wired shut and had an abortion when she was on Real World. I wonder if her teenage kids ever watch those old episodes?

What struck me right off the bat about Tammy was that she couldn't wait to get an abortion from a "nobody" she screwed when she was on Real World, but got knocked up by Kenny Anderson as soon as she met him and kept the baby. I guess the big payday attached to having the kid of a pro athlete was too much to pass up? Skank.

Dominic

She acts disgusting Tammy, I dont see how a grown women could act like that, I feel so sorry for her daughters

Meanie

People actually, truly, watch this ****? Really?

tellmeaboutit

Low class trash, the staple of reality tv. Why do people watch this garbage? It burns out brain cells.

Angie

Tami is a freaking lunatic when she drinks. She always gets physical. whack job!

Khate sucks

Why are black women so often hostile!?

B-Nice

I think they tape these episodes right on menstrual cycle....LMBO

quiet-storm

OK, we all must remember that real life situations are as crazy as reality show scripted life. That's where the phrase "We can't make this stuff up" came from, so let's just grin and bare all the crazy that BW has to offer and be thankful that this is just Coooooomedy SMH!!!!

quiet-storm

I love "reality tv, but we need to remember that the real reality in daily living is craaazy!!!!!!!!! and uscripted

Tina123

I was a huge fan of this show. T find Tami appauling and should be removed from the show along with Royce. Please replace
these two young ladies. If the fighting continues I will no longer watch this show. It's not keeping it real it's keeping it ghetto.

Tina123

PB

People like to think that its these people that are wrong with the world, but after reading through some of these comments I want to inform you that most of you are wrong, it is your ignorance that continues to burden most of us. Lets get real here, some of your ignorance is borderline racist, which I'm going to guess comes from the underlying racial issues in America and if you could realize that and step back from the situation you would refrain from using words such as "Ghetto" in your comments. I love that "ghetto" is associated with black people? As if suburbia housewives do not get int just as flippant fights or talk just as dirty; Oh but don't let me forget that for some reason black women are "more aggressive." People reveal their aggressions in many ways there are women of all races and classes which react the same, yet for some reason black women always get called out on it? The truth is yes, the behavior is out of control but lets face it, its probably scripted. If you don't care for the situation why comment with ignorance? If you want to make the world better how about you try taking a first step? Thanks.

Tina123

To PB, I can accept one physical altercation. More than one physical altercation on a national television show is classless and "GHETTO." Race is a NON FACTOR I don't care if you are black or white "GHETTO IS GHETTO."

Patricia

This whole show is an embarrassment to woman. These woman have nothing more to do than to talk about each other and go on TV and fight one another. They are not high school girls but grown women with children. Honestly none of them have any class if you ask me and NONE OF THEM ARE BASKETBALL WIVES, excluding Meeka.