'Basketball Wives'

PUNCH IT OUT

at Italian Nightclub

6/10/2011 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is some bad blood on VH1's "Basketball Wives" -- and TMZ has learned, two of the cast members decided to settle their differences with a nightclub SLUGFEST in Rome, Italy.

0609_MeekaClaxton_TamiRoman_VH1_GETTY_EX
Sources close to the show tell us Meeka Claxton (left) and Tami Roman (right) have been on frigid terms for months now -- all because Tami has repeatedly accused Meeka of creating animosity between the girls on the show.

Meeka denies the accusations ... but during a recent taping at some nightclub in Rome -- where the girls filmed several scenes abroad -- Tami decided to confront her ... fists flying.

We're told a full on brawl broke out ... and ended with Tami PUNCHING Meeka right in the face.

No one was seriously injured in the fight -- but the two were promptly escorted out of the club by security. Clearly, Italy is the hot place for reality stars to duke it out.

Sondra

Tammi may be "ghetto", but she is real. Meeka is messy and has been playing too many sides. I love Tammi.

pooh

I am very glad to see meeka got her ass kick she is a mess bitch what she need to do is stop talking so damn much i really dont like her on the show

Cassie

Tami is a classles Bitc. w/a captial B. If her age didn't show in her face I'd think she was 6 years old or younger. Hell my 6 yr. old granddaughter acts like she has more sense than Tami. By the way, why is Tami trying to repair Evelyn and Jen's strained relationship? She can't control her own emotions but she's trying to help others. What a joke. I think the producers should do a spin off w/Tami of BW and Nene Leaks, The Realhousewives of ATL and call it "No Class, No Control, Bitc..." Shani, do yourself a favor and dump (Tami) she's nothing but TOXIC TRASH. I know the viewers want drama but, this is ridicules to say-the-least.

jayde

Its a lot of racist comments on this page...I guess black women are the only ones who "act ghetto"....NOT...guess some have never heard of Rock of Love...The Real Housewives of NJ...The Real World...Road Rules..One Shot at Love (That STUPID Tila Tequela show..I could go on and on...stop with the racist crap..if you dont like this show then there is a simple solution.....Don*****CH IT!!!!!Such losers that take the time out to comment on a post about a show they claim to hate....pathetic!

chevy

Well Tammy repersent for all the real people and dont like stick up ugly faced monkies like meeka so punch her in the other so it can match with other eye lol.

bigboy

These black< grown women give The good black women a black eye. Disgraceful !!!!!!

Mrs. Bee

People, People calm down this is just a made 4 TV show they get paid it's a job, like some of us need, I just love the show it's like All My Children meet The Brown's it take me away from my day 2 day drama as I see u 2. Just sit back rest & keep watching LOL

Love u Tami keep it real
Mrs. Bee

PhillyGirl 2!

If black women w/money are pegged as not having class, then I guess the same goes for Jersey folks, Mobster wives, NY wives, CA. wives and the list goes on...stop making this about blacks racist. Who by the way are properly called African American now ask your kinfolk. People are people when will you learn this? I'm gonna take it that you are the same folks who believe that Pres. Obama got us in this mess...not Bush right?...

venice eiland

i say just put tami and nene leakes together if people just want to see some fighting. these two are too much alike, BULLIES!

beautiful brown

hello people, i can relate to Tami,i use to be just like her with a short fuse, but there is a remedy for her, it's called prozac,maybe i should send her some, then she would'nt give a dam what is being said.Trust me it works

Merry

What the hell ghetto did Tammi come from????? I cannot stand her ******* BLACK ass!! SHe is such a bitch and acts like she is in 7th grade!!! I hope she get sued for every ******* penny she doesn't have and that Meeka presses charges and throws her BLACK ass in jail! The kind of rage that Tami felt when she attacked Meeka, that is the kind of rage that I feel towards her. She better watch her mother ******* back because some day she is goint to meet her match and someone is going to beat the **** out of her. I wi***** could be me.

By the way, I have never struck another human being in my life-so the fact that this BITCH can get me this riled up says something. I couldn't stand her on the Real World when again, she was a ******* bitch and was the cause of all kinds of unneccessry drama. I was willing to give her a chance when she came to this show but she has proven she is just bitch through and through and to the CORE!

amess

Tami, you were my girl until you lied. You definitely DID say what Meeka accused you of. You called the girls fake and phoney and you were not just referring to Evelyn. You are 40 years old with teenage girl fighting on TV. This is shameful. Shaunie, you are nothing but a pimp. We as black women do not need any help from a show called "Basketball Wives" to portray us in a negative light. Don't you think we got enough problems? You have not class and I am disappointed in you. Will no*****ch next season.

Merry

Tami--SWEET????? NOT! Sounds like Shaunie's been smoking the crack pipe!

Stephon Powell

TAMI IS A OLD AZZ DRAMA QUEEN NEEDS TO GROW UP ...IF THATS REPERSENTING THE BLACK WOMAN ..I SAY NO THANKS

Whateva

No one noticed how Suzie kind of started it? She knows she shouldn't have told Tammy and she really did bait Meeka when they met for lunch. That girl is pure evil! she's a S**t starter!