« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K to Lockett: Shut Up and Take it Back, Or Else!

6/9/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ballistic over Bret Lockett -- aka Tom Brady's teammate -- and if he doesn't admit he lied when he said he had an affair with her, she's hauling his big ass into court.

0608_kardashian_ex_doc

Kardashian has fired off a new demand letter to Lockett, obtained by TMZ, which warns him if he doesn't retract his allegations and cease from making fresh ones, his new position will be defendant on the left side of the courtroom.

Lockett went on TMZ Live Wednesday and insisted he did indeed have an online and physical relationship with Kim this year, at the same time she was dating now-fiance Kris Humphries.

In the letter, Kim's lawyer, Michael Kump, says, "To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been such a relationship," adding, "Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."

060811_brett_locket_launch3Lockett told us he has physical evidence proving the relationship, but he evaded questions on specifics.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

how about they both shut up!

CrisDizzle

Kimmy K motto: Sorry, Kris but always bet on BLACK!!!

Kaytee

I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashians but I honestly believe that this Lockett guy is full of *******

Watch the video... he is so full of it

Undecided

Olivia munn does that good. On other hand so does kim

Kaytee

That was suppose to say he is full of ****

dimes

This is just bizarre.

sd viewer

This guy is a big liar...i watched the video and he is not being honest and anyone can see that right away.
My intuition says he is seeking his 15 seconds of fame! He needs attention or something. He is a total jerk to lie about this.
I don't think any normal human being would believe this guy. Jus*****ch the video. Why does he take so long to answer a simple question...goes around and around - cannot even speak correcly.

Ha...maybe Kim K. rejected his flirtations or something and he just cannot take it!!

I hope Kim K. sues his a-- what an idiot he is!

ANd I am not a big Kim K. fan although...the Kardashians are really some smart businesswomen! At least they have a business and know how to market themselves!

Khloe K. was great on her reality show...I had no idea should would come off as the MOST likable Kardashian..she is!

Damon

He's making the allegations, which means the he claims to have isn't irrelavant!

Where did they meet? A hotel, a stadium, a park...

Were they even in the same town?

Where are the tweets, texts, facebook messages, voicemails...

How many places does she go that her picture isn't taken?

What was the point of being on TMZ. He didn't answer any questions or provide any proof.

This guy is full of it!

who dat

Slut #5 on the Weiner parade:

Kaytee

OMG i Hate tmz... y'all know what I mean ;) I'm not even putting the cuss word in there and it is censoring it... sheesh

Kartrashian Klown

I'm normally not a fan of Kim but on this I have to say that I'm on Kim's side on this. This guy says he has proof but has no specifics? What a liar, I bet he wish he did have an affair with this girl. What a dumbass this Lockett guy is. smh.

kali

Quite the coinkydink the new season starts in a few days...not that I wouldn't put it past her to be true. She is just that kind of girl!

Mel Zipskin

She's a plastic slut I'm ready for her to do a Pari******on and become obsolete.

JoeFrancis

Give the evidence to Andrew Breibert, he'll leak it. He needs another pen!s for his collection.

Drugsney Drinkhan

This is all fabricated. Kim paid him to claim this.When she announced her for-tv engagement, she thought she'd be all over the mag rags, tabloids, that media would cover every minute of her life.When she realized no one really gave a flying f*ck about her engagement, she then pulls this stunt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments