Tracy Morgan

I'll Kill My Son

If He Acts Gay

6/10/2011 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is under some very serious fire this morning -- after reportedly spewing some disgusting homophobic "jokes" during a performance in Nashville last week.

Tracy Morgan Homophobic

According to reports, Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium (pictured above) and went off about gays -- saying, "Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

He added, "Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming."

When talking about the possibility of his son being gay -- Tracy said he "better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I'll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death."

Afterward, Tracy told the crowd, "I don't "f*cking care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f*cking d**k up their ass ... they can take a f*cking joke."

After the performance, the Ryman Auditorium issued a statement on the performance saying, "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance."

The statement continues, "The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons."

It's not the first time Morgan has ignited controversy over homphobic material -- back in 2009, a bunch of people reportedly walked out of his show at Carnegie Hall after he said being gay was a "choice."

So far, no comment from Morgan's camp.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

So we live in a society now where you can't tell jokes that might offend some people? Get me off this planet.

writenow writenow

Tracy Morgan keeps saying Tina Fey "gets him." Well now. Are you listening Tina? Please "get him" off your show. Tracy Morgan is one very sick man.

Angela Angela

People don't LEARN to be gay from the media. That's just how they are born. What he said wasn't funny. It was rude and offensive, and shame on anyone who applauds that kind of behavior. I have now stopped being a fan of his.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

writenow writenow

Angela Angela

Dave Dave

What an utter disgrace of a human being.

Annabel Annabel

We don't know whether Tracy Morgan is a homophobe or not. NO ONE on this board, or even commenting in the press, heard what was said or knows WHAT CONTEXT THE WORDS WERE SAID IN. Relax people. Tracy Morgan is an entertainer, and as anyone in entertainment knows, there are lots of gay people in entertainment. The man is probably NOT a homophobe, but sometimes even comedians get it wrong.

jeff jeff

I'm still waiting for his punchline.

Ty

Ouch, here comes the storm. People are so sensitive today, Tracy shouldve kept it to himself... this is gonna hurt his rep.

Annie

Guess he will never be the Afflak duck....

anony

Too much "down low" going on in the black community to suit Tracey, it looks like....

Chopfooey

Tracy Jordan just became my new hero! It's about time someone manned up and spoke the truth. Homosexuals cannot reproduce so they must recruit new blood and they do that through the media. They try their best to make homosexuality seem normal when it is not. You don't see two male dogs trying to plug each others ********* do you?

What you do behind closed doors is your business. How about keeping it there.

Jj

If there is an apology statement, it will probably include one or more of the following:

* it was taken out of context
* I was not being serious; it was just a part of the job
* I did not mean to be offensive
* I am not a homophobe; I have friends who are gay
* I apologize to my family and friends for bringing shame with my offensive act
* I did not mean what people think I said

Eric

Way to go Tracy!!!!!

GreekGirlsDoItBest

HE IS A COMEDIAN! GET OVER IT PEOPLEE! there are worse things going on in this world! to me, i feel illegal immigrants should be mad right now! even american Hispanics have less rights than gays. wasn't america built off immigration? hispanics can take jokes. gays should too. dont take yourself so seriously there is so much more to life than someones opinion and/or comedic performance.

rebecca m

what a utter arsehole tbh!

its not jokes..its disgusting, offensive attitude to have and its idiots like him that make the gay community so paranoid about hearing insults etc...they are human as well and certainly dont deserve to get crap like that and some of you lot on here..americans i presume? considering the OTT and lack of consideration for other people?

paigehop

I've decided to STOP WATCHING "CNN" due to their blatant push of the homosexual agenda. Of course, it does make sense: Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, ETC. are all gay. It's offensive when a media outlet pushes one certain cause over and over and over. Can we please just hear the news, instead of docmentaries about gays, constantly?! CNN should change its name to GNN (Gay News Network)!

Bobo Frog

Making fun of gays is almost as bad as making fun of Jews when you work in Hollywood.....that's your bread and butter right there. Gays run Hollywood.

Abdz

Pfft, Morgan's right, I swear if my kid ever ended up being a homo-pervert, I'd disown/kill/castrate him in a heart beat. Look at these fn **** responding, and tmz articles are so biased, everyone loves being pro gay, makes em feel evolved and ****. Fkn pathetic people. And when I'm speaking about gays, only talking about males, from a males perspective, lesbians are ok.

Sandra

Ignorant ass!!I

Bojangles

hahahahahaha "lesbians are ok".

this f'n guy.

Lisaaa

Ha! He is going to get a lot of smack for this. But its true. (: Gays need to stop being sooo offened when someone says the word "gay". Its a word get over it.

Eric

Count me among the new fans. Way to speak your mind Tracy. The jokes were hilarious too.