Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris

The Wedding is OFF!!!

6/14/2011 9:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris is a real-life runaway bride -- 5 days before walking down the aisle ... she bailed out of the Playboy Mansion and multiple sources say the wedding is off!

Hugh Hefner Wedding
Our sources -- who are all at the mansion -- say Crystal, 25, and Hef, 85, had a nasty argument this weekend on the phone. When the dust settled Crystal decided to 86 the nuptials and quickly moved her stuff out.

The wedding was supposed to go down Saturday. It would have been Hef's, umm ... third marriage.

UPDATE: Hef just tweeted -- "The wedding is off."

0614_hugh_hefner_tweet

tmz-top-comments-banner

Betty Betty

He should thank the Lord this happened before he made one of the biggest financial mistakes of his life!

JimBeam JimBeam

What kind of a world do we live in where 2 young kids can't make their relationship work and blossom into a wonderful, youthful marriage with many, many more years to come . . . oh, wait . . .

batterup batterup

Now I have this prenup here for you to... honey? ..honey? Crap.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Alisha Alisha

Pretty sad that it took her this long to come to her senses. What does he have to offer you but money? Pretty sad if you'd be willing to give up happiness to have a big bank account. I'm sure there will still be a huge party though.

RogerWithTigerStripes RogerWithTigerStripes

She probably didn't get enough money out of the deal and realized marrying her grandpa wasn't worth it. Hef, you should've stuck with Holly, at least she seemed genuine.

Keirie420 Keirie420

Most expected headline of the year

Betty Betty

JimBeam JimBeam

batterup batterup

Now I have this prenup here for you to... honey? ..honey? Crap.

penny

They must have taken the blindfold off of her. Wow that must have been a revelation when she actually SAW that old Pervert!!!

karen darvin

ok, obviously by the time i got my tmz email i was far from third and was able to see in my rush to be 3rd even i misspelled.and still aj arghhhh that black and w hite thing, you found a good way to get tmz back for being annoying but we have to look at it too..and boy is s he go nna be glad she ran, unless money is everything..I'd rather wake up with a guineap pig 2 inches fr om my facae looking at me and guinea pig poop in my hair haha

jjmom22

what a shock!! Kim K is next!!

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Hmmmmm....she just put out a record....all she really wanted. Such a shame....even IF he just wanted "eye candy". Seems he REALLY loved her. I feel bad for her using him. She MUST have known this all along. I can't see a "phone fight" causing her to pack up and leave.

Holly is the ONLY person who LOVED him for him!!
Now...get your azz back there, Holly!!!

mike10dude

they still seem like they are together on twitter

Susan

There isn't enough money in the world... maybe drugs that would make you stop vomitting when he came near you ...

Melissa

I never believed they were getting married, I think this was all for show, there will be a wedding on saturday at the Playboy mansion and Holly will be the bride. I always thought this was how it was going to play out.

Lynn317

This appears to be the best outcome for all involved.

What a mess this would have been if this rushed and mismatched marriage had actually taken place. This will ultimately be a win-win in the long run for both of them.

Rich

Had to the limp **** or money issues when they seperated.

cherry

Yay now he and holly can get back together

TheMachine1

Good for her.

Susan

Ugh, there is no amount of money... but perhaps there are lots of drugs to make her stop puking when the creep comes near her....

Shelly

Is she a dude because,I see an Adams Apple in this photo..Maybe that's why"she" got cold feet ! lol

Donna

Hef, can't you handle someone closer to your age? Come on man, give a real relationship with a "grown woman" a chance for once.
You've had enough young, blonde children - time to grow up so people can have more respect for you.

Sherms

Hef's biggest mistake was allowing Holly to walk out that door. That was his prize and his perfect package(in my opinion), and he blew it.