« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Canucks Fan Takes Flash Grenade TO THE CROTCH

6/16/2011 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes rioting can blow up in your face ... or in the case of this Vancouver Canucks fan ... it can blow up in your junk instead.061611_flashbang_still

tmz-top-comments-banner
eva eva

Being a Canadian, I am embarassed and shocked by the actions of the young people that have shamed our country with their behavior. I think there would have still been the same outcome if Vancouver had won, I hope the police throw the book a these hoologans when caught! BTW, Congrats to Boston, game well played!

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

tmz-top-comments-banner
I'm not anyone I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

Rotter Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

UDntNo UDntNo

It is a GAME folks (Canadians), get over yourself.

eva eva

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

louie canuck

This is a comment regarding Muppets response. Yes, hockey is a big thing here in Canada but normal everyday Canadians dont riot after the loss of Stanley Cup. Those are not hockey fans but punks. As for us going out and reading a book and getting informed maybe Muppet should you tube Rick Mercier Talking to Canadians and you would find out who needs to read a book!!!!!

Lisa

These idiots rioting were NOT canuck fans, they are from out of town and are professional rioters, they came with the intention of doing what they did whether we lost or won the game. The best team won, congrats Boston. As a canuck fan, we'll wait for our turn at the cup.

Tammy

Lu: Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

Correction: It is now "Crustycrotch."

Nicole Lumley

@PG, Real Canucks fans aren't animals. We are passionate about a team, the way you are about whatever team you cheer for. Careful what you say.

Everyone else, as a citizen of Vancouver, those boys weren't real fans. They were kids looking for a problem. It would have happened win or lose. I am sad and ashamed that they decided to use this event to act like losers, such as they have.
Congrats to Boston, you out played us and deserved that trophy.

Marsha

As a Canadian and hockey fan I am disgusted by the events that occurred in Vancouver. However like most people that have already commented on this issue we all believed that this would have happen even if the Canucks had won the Stanley Cup! Bad people use this events to cause destruction and steal (ie G8 summit, Olympics etc). I hope that the police are able to catch these people that cause this damage and bring them to justice.

Christina

His fire crotch puts Lindsey Lohan to shame lol

Sam

I would be cautious when lumping these asses in with the rest of us "Canadians". We are NOT all like that, in fact, we are all ashamed of what these people did.

Imagine if we lumped all "Americans" in to one category like that? Every person is responsible for their actions, doesn't mean the rest of us have to go down in the gutter with them.

proudCanadian

Firstly: to all you saying "way to go Canada" and that Canadians are unsportsmanlike and such things, this is not a demonstration of Canadian behaviour, this was a crowd of idiots in Vancouver.
Crowd mentality can happen anywhere, and it shouldnt reflect on the whole of a country. All across Canada we were watching, hoping that Canucks would bring the cup to Canada, but you didnt see riots anywhere else. There were too many drunk people packed into a very small area, and bad things sometimes happen.
Also, it wasnt a cop car.

Lee

Could not agree with you more Muppet! Well put, as a Canadian I am appalled at some of the comments written on here. Grow the hell up and actually visit our Country before you trash talk it!!

And for the record, I am Bruins fan, so don't even suggest that it is because I am Canadian, and my team lost!

ebony

at least these idiots did it because they lost and were pissed. our stupid asses do it when we win...umm stupid laker fans..

BlameCanada

As a Canadian, I just had to say that not EVERY Canadian hockey fan is that douchey.... majority of this country thinks Vancouver should feel extremly embarrassed! WHO THE F*%# beats the crap out of thier OWN city....IDIOTS

PattiAnn

So disgusted to be Canadian after this fiasco. Seriously people... What WERE you thinking? Way to go making Canada just look like a bunch of sore losers!! Morons.

hatrick3

Vancouver is a beautiful and wonderful place. Look forward to my next visit. Idiots are everywhere. It's too bad.

Paul

Help Doctor it burns when I pee,,,

VanIsland

I find it hilarious that all the Canadian comments are respectful and you can read and understand them. Where the American comments are filled with spelling errors, no grammer, run-on sentences and complete ingnorance. I think all of us Canadians know where we sit in this. Let the Americans make their comments. Let's do the Canadian thing and be the bigger people ;)