« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Assssss!

Darwin

dude.. what's really wrong? that he prefers to get his meat the organic way? or that he's making money off of it? and for you vegans that think killing animals is bad.. just remember.. your plants are living things too.. or they were before they were mercilessly pulled out of their homes and chopped up for your salads.

John

umm They wouldn't lay a rifle across the body if they shot it with a crossbow..

TMZ unless you seen them shoot it with a crossbow then leave the blow by blow to them. All I see is a bunch of promo pics and as normal you guys trying to make a story out of a few pictures. Are you sure they didn't use that compound bow either?

Hell most states have laws against hunting with crossbows...

coolrunnins

I think I'm a predator
I know i'm american
I got the show
That hunts the animals.

I got the stomach
To really eat them
I serve them filled
In and out with brine

I'm just a hungry boy (hungry boy)

Its not good but im to drunk to make it good

AyeJay

Ok ok, I never said I DON'T like it - I said I just don't UNDERSTAND what people see the thrill to it. I eat meat, I don't have the heart to shoot/kill an animal though. Maybe that's just me, and ew fast food is disgusting.

altrozero

Just because he's eating what he is hunting does not mean he is hunting for eating. thats the subtile difference.

whateva

dh

"To the anti hunter meat eaters... get a clue.. hunting is much better way to kill the animal than pumping it full of **** then either shocking it and beating it in the head with a sledge hammer or slicing its throat and 5 gallons of blood rush out in a few mins..

does that make your wendy's burger taste better... don't worry they made up the bad with their new tasty **** fries.."

Exactly. Anti-hunting people are idiots off the bat if they are not vegetarian. Just because you can find pre-sliced meat in sanitary packing at the store doesn't mean an animal didn't die for it to get there. Not only that, but that animal never got to live most likely, most commercial meat is raised in abhorrent conditions, kept in a cage pumped full of antibiotics. When you hunt, the animal got to live a natural, healthy life until it's death(which is no more savage in most cases than the death they'd meet in your typical slaughterhouse).

Even if you are vegetarian, you still should concede the point that hunting allows animals to live a natural life in their own habitat(and yes, a natural life includes being hunted by predators).

dh

"What a sick and twisted so called "sport" I cant wrap my brain aound the need to kill an animal for fun."

If you got the guts to eat an animals flesh, you should at least have the guts to kill it. Or be a naive hypocrite.

john

you're pond s***.
you aren't even aware of the malice of your actions.
like most christians, your head is up your ass and you've got a full stomach.
Eat **** christian.

Linz

When are humans going to understand that God didn't make animals for the benefit of humans? God made them because he loves them.

mid

Gotta love humans who think they're 'manly' because they used a high-powered rifle with a scope to kill an animal. Humans are a plague on the earth.

mid

Whether you cage animals up and feed them full of antibiotics and other man-made chemicals, or shoot them with man-made weapons, you are not a natural predator, you are cruel and selfish.

MartyMcFly

Apparently Christians don't feel the need to have compassion for other living creatures. End their lives so that you can have a TV show now that you're not fake fighting half naked oiled up men anymore. Nice job.

Cujeaux

Surprise, surprise. More SH*T about violent non-celebrity wrestlers that nobody cares about. Makes me wonder why TMZ posts a story a day about them. Truly disgusting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments