« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

fifi

I alway*****ed him & my instinct was correct.

Edible DNA

I have no problem with this except the "christian part". christians are a disease that needs to be cured. Animals are meat, tasty meat, especially good with bbq sauce and some cheddar. If I found a magic lamp I'd wish that all the religious nuts would go away and leave us in peace. I think i'll go make a steak now and contemplate how peaceful and happy the world would be if people would just grow up and let go of this "god crap"....

frey silverstar

Understand we eat meat, but it's still hard too see those beautiful animals being killed. It's sad, they are happily running free and bang, it's over.

B

Big Boy??? Get a real bow if you want to hunt!!

Prentice

I had a feeling he would go hill billy.. Though i liked watching him as a kid.

I have to admit, hunting is quite stupid when its done for game. I can see if its done primarily for survival. We're the richest nation in the world, with a substantial amount of resources and we still kill **** for soul pleasure.. Sometimes I imagine what animals would do to us if they had a heightened brain capacity, aposable thumbs and rifles

JaLinda Wilson

I think people need to lay off of Shawn. No, I don't have the stomach to kill animals myself, but I do find them tasty. I think as long as you eat what you kill, there is nothing wrong with hunting. Humans have been hunting since the dawn of time. Cave men hunted animals & ate them too. It was kill & eat or be killed & eaten. Of course, it's not like that now, but that is how we get food. BY KILLING ANIMALS. Animals were NOT made to be pretty & looked at. THEY WERE MADE TO BE PART OF THE FOOD CHAIN. I personally prefer to know where my food comes from whether it's meat, veggies or fruit. FYI: PETA DOES MORE HARM TO ANIMALS THAN HUNTERS DO! MEAT. IT'S WHAT'S FOR SUPPER!

cawobeth

What's the matter, not enough human mammals to prey upon today so you glorify the killing of innocent creatures who can't speak up for themselves ?
This is the lowest TMZ, in more ways than one.

Julies

To JaLinda and her ilk: Animals are not "made" to be "used" by humans at whatever whim. NewsFlash: people are part of the food chain too. We earth mammals are more alike than different, want food, shelter, to raise babies well. Your bi-pedal arrogance is convenient for the cold-hearted and short-sighted among us, but not based on facts. This guy feels powerful because he kills those weaker and less advantaged, and not with hands. That is Effed Up. Major turn-off, Maybe he will prove his manhood and patriotism once and for all by clubbing a baby seal to death. Our American Hero.

Julies

He looks like such a ***** next to this dead animal. There is nothing tough or cool or American about it. Dude thinks way too much of himself. He is small,cruel and gross.

Toni Rudolf Vlaic

Shawn Michaels rocks

Wesley

Would love to see what you anti-hunting people would be saying if this was back in the 1800's and the only way for you to get Meat on your table was to go out and kill it yourself. Oh, thats right you wouldn't be saying anything, cause you would die of starvation from thinking it's "wrong" to kill a living creature.

rsmik

This is only semi-better than the usual morons who strap the dead animal on the hoods of their cars and then drunk drive down the NYS Thruway back to the Bronx

cypher

shounds like a ted nugent knock off.
and for all you bamby bunny lovers, go screw.

Raven

Shawn Michaels is a waste. He didn't enough attention prancing around a wrestling ring wearing ass less chaps so now he is killing defenseless animals for attention. He is nothing more then an attention whore.

maria

buddy ur just a BIG idiot... get a real life.. life is NOT takin lives from di animals!! u deserve to die!!! im tellin u!! shame on u and i feel so so so so sorry for ur family!!! bombo man!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11