« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nicole

RIGHT BACK AT YOU JOSI..,

BEYOND DISGUSTING !!!!

HARVEY..., HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THAT WAS RIB-EYE ???
TMZ, TAKE THIS OFF YOUR WEBSITE.

Renz Woelke

Never was an HBK fan.....and i am glad i wasn't Good Riddance to this old fart.

@Marty. my sentiments exactly.

brethawk

I respect shawn michaels, But this is pathetic to kill animal.

tucsonboy

sick bastard. I wish "christians" would just go away.

smashley

looks like sombody is overcompensating for something. loser.

Nicole

BY THE WAY.., TMZ

WHOEVER PUT THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE, SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot

Tiny inverted penises on tiny, insecure toddler boys.

Ff
Uu
Cc
Kk

YOU!!!

Brad

Good for him. God gave us meat for a reason.
What is going on with TMZ? It's turning into a gay/animal rights organization instead of entertainment news.
All of the gay PETA nutjobs can go to hell.

LOL

The guy or the people behind this are trying to cash in on some idea he has a following because of the WWE.

They're on crack. If this show lasts more than how ever many episodes they have already filmed it will really be an indictment on how far TV has fallen. When will we stop with all of these reality TV shows? I'm not going to touch upon hunting, because hunting is natural - deal with it. People need to eat. It's been done for centuries. How else did people survive back when we didn't have what we have now?

What a waste of airtime. Screw this crap.

irish35

As long as he either eats or donates the meat from his hunting kills, then OK. But to kill for sport, that is just wrong. Venison is much more healthy, lean, low fat, high protein than domestic cow. It's even healthier than Buffalo meat. But with that said, I cannot eat anything that I have seen with it's clothes on, it's just too disturbing to me. Once it's been "cleaned" and packaged for the freezer, then I am OK with it. Actually I have reached the point where I would rather drink a high protein drink than eat meat, just because I love nature so much.

irish35

One more thing; I have fixed and eaten Roast Venison, Venison stew and soup. They were all delicious, even more delicious than the tasteless beef roasts you buy at your grocer. Relatives of mine, who hunt during deer season, gave me several roasts and steaks from their kill. It was already wrapped in freezer paper, so I never saw the buck, but the meat was very lean. It lasted me all winter and then some. It saved me from having to pay $6.99-$9.99 a pound at the grocer for Beef. The soup/stews, using organically grown veggies are just delicious.

Brad

Listen here, y'all nothing happening little jimmy's @ TMZ?
A little HISTORY LESSON HERE, *******S!

you see....man has been doing this for A VERY LONG TIME, OK?

hunting animals just so they can provide for their families (as if you **** have families anyways).

nonetheless...you smearing HBKand calling him a ******* "animal-killing machine?" wtf is wrong with all you little jimmy's? have you all actually BEEN TO THE OUTDOORS? oh wait, i forgot...all you ****** little californians LOVE to so your little pilates, and chug on your little lattes, and or back berries... and all that bull****...

so the next time all you little pissants doing your little smear campaign against ol HBK, do youselves a little favor's:

look in the ******* mirror before you post this bull**** on the internet.

bitch.

John

Linz 12 hours ago

When are humans going to understand that God didn't make animals for the benefit of humans? God made them because he loves them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You're a moron. Guess you never heard the story about feeding the masses.

clara brown

That's exactly what the world needs more of. "Predators." So I guess the Outdoors Channel, then, is a network for predators made by predators? Sounds about right! Jesus. If any man used the word "predator" to describe himself, I'd say "oookay," and then put as much distance between myself and him as possible. Why aren't ******** like this guy stalking rapists and pedophiles instead of animals? Or do they just need to kill in order to feel like an "American...man"? I just think he looks like a loser.

John

All you morons need to wake up and realize that if humans did not hunt and eat animals, there would be no food for anyone. The animal population would explode. They would eat everything that grew and we would eventually all starve to death. Yes, even those animals you do not want us to hunt. They would all suffer a slow and painful death due to starvation.