Bar Refaeli: I BROKE MY BEAUTIFUL ARM!

6/17/2011 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We don't know how, we don't know where -- but supermodel Bar Refaeli just announced to the world ... her flawless arm is broken.

Bar Refaeli Arm

It must have happened within the last 4 hours too -- because that's when she last tweeted, presumably while she was still intact.

If there's ever a time to be a male nurse ...

0406_celebrity_injuries_footer_v2

John

Hmmm, guess what? I don't care. Not one bit.

I'm a former twitterer because I got tired of crap like this popping up on my phone. Joe has just finished eating bar-b-q. Joe drove home. Joe sat on the pot. Joe broke his arm falling off the pot.

John

Geez,,,I just realized that TMZ keeps all these comments. I clicked my alias and they were all there. I don't like that at all. Haven't you experienced the the pleasure and relief of a delete button? How can I delete all the cleverness?

Sociopaths are Sad

I hope she gets Leo back. Because as much as I can't stand her, I can't stand Blake more. But Bar won't get Leo back. Leo specifically chose her in the first place b/c she is very dumpable. Attractive, superficial, immature and dumb as a doorknob. And the icing on the cake is Bar barely speaks English.

Now Blake is the flavour of the day and has Leo's attention. Can't wait until he dumps that marginally talented wh0re as well. Blake's smarter than Bar though (socially at least). She won't be dumped with nothing. By the time Leo dumps her she will already have found herself a replacement.

Horndog

Show some respect! Flags at half-mast and a national day of mourning next week. One other thing - who is Bar Rafaeli again?

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Leo is very over-rated as an actor.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Good thing she didn't hit her head, she's got little to spare up there.

Get Real

Isn't this the woman who dodged the Israeli mandatory military service because "as a celebrity", she had "other needs"?

PRO US

Bar: "I broke my arm. And I'm annoyed! Booooooo."
------------------------------------------------------------

Another genius.

GreekGirlsDoItBest

to all the guys commenting on this. so sad. why don't you get out in real life starting with putting your chips away, getting off the computer, and finding a pretty girl instead of commenting on tmz. i mean really, what kind of guys are you? guess too ugly to get a pretty girl i assume. geez.. go comment on playboy or something.

GreekGirlsDoItBest

@ john and sociopath and chicago nick
lmao! love

Simone

What a self centered loser she is. Amazing how she is annoyed when REAL LIFE enters her world.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Get Real: I know. Pathetic. And although I think she's REALLY attractive - she is not exactly model material. Very short legs on her. Super long torso. And, though her body weight is ideal IMO and I have the exact same BMI.....for a model (even a swimsuit model) - she's not thin enough. They are usually thinner. And Bar's face is too generic looking...not model-like either.

Bar's just a REALLY attractive girl who made it big solely because of her association to Leo. Which is what Blake's banking on, no doubt.

smashley

She's so annoying.

Jay

nyc44th about an hour ago Geez . . . all this Twitter (etc / social network bs) stuff is so stupid to me. Why people feel the need to put every little thing they do / feel / etc . . . . or post whatever little thing that happens in their lives at Twitter etc is so dumb.
_______________________________________________________________

ITA!

en Todo Momento!!

well now, it will have some character, at least..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments